• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Shadow of the Tomb Raider leaked [Up: Kotaku says real, by Eidos Montreal]

jwk94

ITzQpQe.jpg

Spotted on Reddit. OP says they saw someone working on a presentation while riding the subway. Wouldn't be the first time a game has leaked this way.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
It's 2016 and people still fiddle with confidential Power Point presentations in public.

I still need to play the last two. Are they still good if I strongly dislike Uncharted? Are they different enough?

It has its differences in terms of progression, but the action style is pretty much exactly the same.

Surprise: It's actually a Shadow the Hedgehog and Tomb Raider crossover game!

tumblr_m5ldjjXz7C1qg3y2ao1_400.gif

It'd fit with the darker and edgier new TR games :p

What a dumb name.

So dumb it makes it sound real.

I guess we could hear news of it at E3 on 2017?

After all, the game did launch in 2015. So it is already a year old with just ports/dlc coming after.

TheGhostSix

Neo Member
Shadow of The Tomb Raider

A game in which Lara Croft ventures into a mysterious land full of giant creatures and discovers treasures regarding a different mythology, one that tells a story of a love and loss.

Wait.

KingBroly

Banned
What a dumb name.

So dumb it makes it sound real.

I guess we could hear news of it at E3 on 2017?

After all, the game did launch in 2015. So it is already a year old with just ports/dlc coming after.

Name makes more sense than Rise of the Tomb Raider did

Justinh

Sounds like a reasonable title, I guess.

Why does anyone work on something like this in public? Especially when someone could be standing behind you? Can't you wait to get home?

StoveOven

Banned
After really enjoying the reboot I found Rise to be somewhat of an unfocused mess. If this follows in it's footsteps, I'm out.

Not unless it's about climbing giants and hitting them in their weak point and then you ride off on aggro.

Wait a second, hold on. I'm back in.

Top Bottom