• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Rumor)(spoilers) this Possible UC4 Easter Egg oh boy

Ch3o30IW0AApHSl.jpg:large

SNURB

Verendus teased some stuff too, right? The guy behind the FF7 Remake rumors?

I can't find anything related to Crash at the moment but going by GAF, he did tease Crash's return as well.

And Gopher called this year's E3, "Year of Dreams II".

VertPin

Okay that's good to hear.

We also got that Reddit guy who tease Crash along with Dead Don't Ride too.

Can you please post his Reddit account or what he has said? I completely missed this, and have not been able to find him or what he has posted...would love to know!

Xater

Just to re-confirm things, Crash is featured prominently twice in the campaign and there is no sign of Activision anywhere. I am very sure this means Sony has Crash back. Id be really impressed if Naughty Dog would wrk in it themselves. Doesn't have to be a big disc title.

FelipeMGM

Tomorrow is the embargo foi spoilery discussions, this will prob become huge news with big portals posting all over the web

The reddit guy also said the next TLOU will feature Ellie in her mid 20s a few days ago which I totally can see happening.

By the comments you can also imply that he talked about a ''Naughty Dog unnamed space game''

Savage Starlight hype

N.Domixis

Banned
Just to re-confirm things, Crash is featured prominently twice in the campaign and there is no sign of Activision anywhere. I am very sure this means Sony has Crash back. Id be really impressed if Naughty Dog would wrk in it themselves. Doesn't have to be a big disc title.

Someone recheck the credits, maybe Activision was in black font.

The Lamp

Tomorrow is the embargo foi spoilery discussions, this will prob become huge news with big portals posting all over the web

By the comments you can also imply that he talked about a ''Naughty Dog unnamed space game''

Savage Starlight hype

Savage Starlight poster is in the game, I think I remember seeing it.

Gangxxter

salromano

Quoting myself from another thread:

The trademark database still shows that Acti owns it, and unless Sony wanted a surprise to be outright confirmed, it wouldn't really make sense for them to transfer the trademark until after something new is announced, otherwise it'll just be spoiled. Plus, I see a lot of titles not just from Sony, but from other pubs, not get trademarked until after they're announced anyway, so I don't see why the same isn't possible with a transfer of rights.

To get my point across further, Microsoft announced it acquired Gears of War from Epic Games on January 27, 2014. According to the EU trademark database, there wasn't a transfer of ownership until February 20.

Yeah, it's recommended that those of you who don't know why you play Crash twice don't go digging for the reason if you're still blind otherwise.

Top Bottom