• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR - Suikoden VI on psp? (gamefront)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suikoden TBH is really the only JRPG series that hasn't gone to complete shit. If 4 was the last one, then I wouldn't have said that, but to my point is that it really doesn't matter what it comes out on, I don't really think anyone cares anymore (outside of the hardcore fanbase) about the series. What they need to do is give us the first 2 in the states. I'm tired of playing 2 in shitty 4:3 format on my PSP.

Joei

Hopefully the next Suikoden is actually good.

Not a fan of 5, and obviously 4 is lollerskates, but have gay manlove for 1-3

Konami....please use sprites/Suikoden 2 as a model....and please make a port for a home console.

I'll take a new suikoden anyway I can who am I kidding, day 1 if true

Jazzy Network said:
Suikoden TBH is really the only JRPG series that hasn't gone to complete shit. If 4 was the last one, then I wouldn't have said that, but to my point is that it really doesn't matter what it comes out on, I don't really think anyone cares anymore (outside of the hardcore fanbase) about the series. What they need to do is give us the first 2 in the states. I'm tired of playing 2 in shitty 4:3 format on my PSP.

Suikoden is probably the last JRPG series that can still sell me on a system.

Which is part of the reason I'm really hoping the game is on a system I already own. I'm trying my best to hold off on any new consoles.

B.K.

KyanMehwulfe said:
Is there confirmation? I notice Chrono Trigger DS turned out to be true... same magazine announcement, right, so there should be proof by now.

Chrono Trigger, Tales of Hearts, and Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 all were true. I'd say Suikoden VI for PSP is true too.

Cynar

jeremy1456 said:
PSP is an odd choice for it to be released on, but if true Day 1!

Not really, the psp and ds are the RPG systems this gen and the psp has a lot of solid rpgs.

Himajin

I'd be really surprised if they announced SKD6 for any platform other than Nintendo DS.
If they do release another one within the next year or so, it's DS or nothing pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom