• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: The Division beta date leaked? (starts on January 29th)

According to FunStock Digital (via Immortan_Joe9 on Reddit), The Division beta may start on January 29th.

REGT7xm.png

Edit (01/13/2016): A little update regarding The Division beta (via VideoGamer):

The Division's closed multiplayer beta will begin this month, it's been confirmed.

As spotted by WCCFTech.com, the game's entry on the Uplay mobile app (pictured below) lists an action rewarding players for taking part "in the Tom Clancy's The Division Closed BETA in January 2016", confirming that it's due to go live later this month.

The app lists the reward across PS4, Xbox One and PC, suggesting it's due to go live on all three platforms at the same time.

Vinter

Is it only available for those who preorder?

Edit: Seems you can sign up as well. Would be strange if not.

Cool! Got into the beta with the newest weekly Humble Bundle. I don't like Destiny, but I am interested in the genre so I've been keen to try this game.

Kyoufu

We know Jack squat, but this article by the banned dude is totally fucked up lol.

This is cringe PR shit to the max

http://charlieintel.com/2016/01/09/the-division-season-pass-possibly-ubisofts-most-ambitious-yet/

Please tell me how a season pass makes it the most ambitious game yet hahahaha

I think you're reading it wrong. They're trying to say that this is in comparison to other Ubisoft titles the most ambitious Season Pass for them yet, although I still don't see how they came to that conclusion.

ViciousDS

Banned
I think you're reading it wrong. They're trying to say that this is in comparison to other Ubisoft titles the most ambitious Season Pass for them yet, although I still don't see how they came to that conclusion.

The end quote is where it kind of seemed to key into the whole article

Judging by the tentatively listed price for the Season Pass and the marketing materials for the Sleeper Agent Edition pressing, “Major Post Launch Game Expansions + Exclusive Member Benefits” it seems as though Ubisoft is going all-in with The Division.

Never realized DLC was going all in on a game that's not even released yet.

But yes, the conclusion is even more strange.

Flintty

I just tried signing up for the Beta but it says I redeemed my code (from the previous Alpha event). I assume I'm in then?

ViciousDS

Banned
I just tried signing up for the Beta but it says I redeemed my code (from the previous Alpha event). I assume I'm in then?

The alpha code was the beta code. You just got the luck of the draw for the alpha pool. Which seemed to be 100% anyways.

A little update regarding The Division beta (via VideoGamer):

The Division's closed multiplayer beta will begin this month, it's been confirmed.

As spotted by WCCFTech.com, the game's entry on the Uplay mobile app (pictured below) lists an action rewarding players for taking part "in the Tom Clancy's The Division Closed BETA in January 2016", confirming that it's due to go live later this month.

The app lists the reward across PS4, Xbox One and PC, suggesting it's due to go live on all three platforms at the same time.

Top Bottom