• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: The Last of Us 2 in production, launching in 2015

kmax

Yeah uh, I don't think that's going to happen. Uncharted 4 needs to drop first, and that's probably hitting Q4 this year, or early next year, so a sequel would be out of the question by then. I think a 2016 relase window is much more realistic.

Business

Seems early considering Uncharted should release on 2015 too.

Having said that I think there's no way Sony and ND just leave TLOU as a standalone game, and personally I'm glad.

vgJames

Banned
I'd like to live in a world where sequels could have a completely different name and don't have to adhere to strict Title 2 or Title: Subtitle.

But hey gotta keep that brand image.

Morue

That's nuts. The DLC isn't even out yet and they're already going to have a sequel ready for next year? We don't even know when Uncharted for PS4 is coming out, and that's been in development for several years.

I'll believe it when I see it.

QFT

I'd bet its a holiday 2014 title. I'm sure Sony would have loved to put it out at launch if it was ready.

I don't think it's even close to being ready. We'd be lucky to see The Order: 1886 this year, let alone Uncharted 4. The only thing we're getting from Naughty Dog in 2014 is Left Behind for TLoU.

Top Bottom