• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Rumor* The Order: 1886 delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ij6PlZ4.png

inauL0P.png

Keep in mind this is still a rumor, although it's looking more and more likely

mrqs

It's not that bad. If the extra time brings a better game, i'm ok with it.

And Febuary isn't that far away.

Hyunickel

Neo Member
Pretty much expected at this point. As long as they take their time to polish the game and make the frame-rate steady that's good news.

RE_Player

If true that is fine. I rather they delay the game than put out an incomplete product. No one should be mad about delays.

Sendou

Well it seriously looks like it needs some work done so I'm happy with this. I'm excited to see if they manage to pull a DriveClub with this title.

DJIzana

Ah Sony... a lot of games they tend to show off, always seem to get delayed.

TLG, FFXV, Destiny, Watch Dogs, this... pretty sure I'm missing some. :p

Freeman

Banned
If this is true and there is nothing to replace it Sony really messed up with PS4 when it comes to games that is without even bringing up Japan.

Banned
If shinobi tweets it or confirms it then it's legit. FML. Thank god I got a Wii U. Maybe I'll cancel my preorder for it and put it towards $399 Xbox one.

Jonboy

Trust shinobi, folks.

As for the delay, it sucks but I'm confident it will be better for it. February is actually much sooner than I had feared. 3rd parties will have room to shine this year.

Sheesh. I'm feeling more and more stupid for buying the system at launch. This happens every generation...you'd think I would learn.

Freki

Well I'd be OK with it. It's not optimal, that's for sure, but I'll take a finished game over a buggy mess any day. BF4 says hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom