• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor]Tom Henderson on what will be at the Xbox+Bethesda showcase

Needlecrash

No GIF
With all of the achievements popping up all over the place, I think it COULD make an appearance.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Either way, I am hoping for a good show.
Same here

I am looking forward to Starfield and thats supposed to be a big chunk of this show so as long as that doesn't fall flat getting 15 minutes or so of that will make this a good show for me

Interested in what Kojima has to say as well

Please God 🙏 let us have another @BryanK amazing post.

He really is a good guy he just truly bleeds blue and will die on any hill to defend Playstation

Last edited:

OsirisBlack

Banned
Same here

I am looking forward to Starfield and thats supposed to be a big chunk of this show so as long as that doesn't fall flat getting 15 minutes or so of that will make this a good show for me

Interested in what Kojima has to say as well

He really is a good guy he just truly bleeds blue and will die on any hill to defend Playstation
Starfield and FFXVI are my top most anticipated games for next year. SF6 being a pretty close third.

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
No avowed, no fable, no perfect dark. If true, just what the have these studios been doing the last two years? People used to be able to start from scratch and ship a game in 2 years. Why cant they get even a vertical slice up and running in two years?

I will save my rant for tomorrow, but wasn't Microsoft with their blank checks supposed to make these studios bigger, more productive and more efficient.

Lets just hope Tom is wrong here and we get Fable, Forza, Avowed, Perfect Dark and Starfield tomorrow.

What AAA game in recent memory has from scratch been done in 2 years?
Expansions packs and glorified expansion packs not withstanding I dont think any AAA game has a 2 year dev cycle without effectively having an all hands on deck approach the way Activision had basically every studio they own work on Modern Warfare 2'22.

Darsxx82

Schreier deleted the tweet for some reason. It was this:

IfkrMpL.png
It wouldn't be a PreXbox Show without Scherier's bad news/information about Xbox to dampen the hype among people and put the brand in a bad light.

I wonder why he always waits for the day of the Show to leak negative information if he could have done it before and with some article.....🤔

P.S. The answer is known to all.

Batiman

Banned
It wouldn't be a PreXbox Show without Scherier's bad news/information about Xbox to dampen the hype among people and put the brand in a bad light.

I wonder why he always waits for the day of the Show to leak negative information if he could have done it before and with some article.....🤔

P.S. The answer is known to all.
He’s scum of the industry. Attention seeking. Pretends to be for the devs buts happy to spoil their work when it benefits him.

Darsxx82

He’s scum of the industry. Attention seeking. Pretends to be for the devs buts happy to spoil their work when it benefits him.
Seriously speaking, it is incomprehensible and unprofessional to always wait hours before an Xbox event to, ALWAYS, drop information that leaves the brand in a bad place (which he has already recognized that he is not a big fan 😅 If not the opposite).

He can always do it a week or two in advance, even do an article on purpose. But no, he always prefers to break fans' enthusiasm at the last moment.

As you say, he is simply a person who wants to be in the spotlight and he knows well that today he was going to have it and he doesn't miss an opportunity. Deleting the tweet still leaves more evidence of his motivation.

VAVA Mk2

I will be shocked if they announce Halo: The Fallen today. My money is on Forge, Co Op, and changes to MP/store

Top Bottom