• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Uncharted 4: eye of atlantis

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVIL

These images popped up on Facebook, not sure how legit it all is

Posting this with a healthy dose of skepticism.
NvhfMsBh.jpg

PVv8804h.jpg

B5NjEXvh.jpg

edit: I take back the 4 in uncharted (if a mod can fix this?) looks more like a vita game.

DC1

Where? Who posted this (on what Facebook page?)
I need answers!

.. and that last pic looks very very fake (unless its a Bend title for the PSV... in which I would be somewhat disappointed)

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Always from different angles. Truly the most clandestine of secret footage snappers is the one that leaves their seat and takes a picture of a projector screen from various points of the room.

boinx

Looks like Vita level graphics..

So what games have been "leaked" this way now?

Uncharted 4, Jak 4, Gears of War redux, God of War Redemption. Only UC4 of those sounds plausible imo.

If we get an Atlantis game I really hope it's for the PS4. I've been waiting for an Atlantis story line for a long time and I want to see it done right.

Mariolee

I could do the same thing with Photoshop and then taking pictures of my computer monitor from different angles. This is worse than the Bill Gates AMA pic being Photoshopped to say he'll give people who share the pic $10, 000 and the only evidence to back it up in the post is the statement, "It's real".

While I'm sure Drake will go to Atlantis at some point (Naughty Dog will have a field day with even more chances to use their insane water tech), I doubt this is real.

If it is real, I hope it's not on Vita. It would suck if the holy grail of adventure story locations was wasted on a portable game not even developed by ND.

DieH@rd

Banned
Argh. I want new Unchrated games for both PS4 and Vita. Studio Bend needs to make another one, hopefully with their original plan [open world/hub based Uncharted adventure].

Trick_GSF

Banned
Soon as I saw the thread title I knew this was fake.

This is fake. Even if Naughty Dog was to confirm it, it'd still be fake.

it's fake

jgmo870

Banned
While I'm sure Drake will go to Atlantis at some point (Naughty Dog will have a field day with even more chances to use their insane water tech), I doubt this is real.

If it is real, I hope it's not on Vita. It would suck if the holy grail of adventure story locations was wasted on a portable game not even developed by ND.

If it was (it isn't) then it's because ND couldn't think of the location first. That wouldn't be Bend's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom