• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Valkyria Chronicles 1, 2&3 (two separate releases) coming out on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

This week's famitsu leak has Valkyria Chronicle 1 Remake, 2&3 Remake coming out for Playstation 4.

-1 releasing this summer, 2&3 fall.
-1 has visual upgrade
-2 and 3 are remake with graphics based on 1's visual style
-includes every DLC
-lots of balance adjustments

source is 2ch leak but its reliable source so its basically confirmed.

edit: It seems like its 2 separate titles. 1 is releasing separately and 2&3 are collection. here

Shun

Oh man this might get me to buy a PS4...

Sega please make another Valkyria Chronicles game :[

I'm assuming it's an HD remaster/remake?

SnakeEyes

Banned
This week's famitsu leak has Valkyria Chronicle Collection (1,2,3) coming out for Playstation 4.

-Releasing this summer
-1 has visual upgrade
-2 and 3's visual is based on 1's visual style
-includes every DLC
- lots of balance adjustment
I own VC1 on PS3, but I'd buy this in a heartbeat! Goddamn SEGA, taking it off consoles for handhelds >.>

I've heard so many good things about these games, but have yet to try. If this collection comes to the west I wont be able to put them off any longer.

Levito

Banned
giphy.gif

Begaria

Sega, come on man, you're killing me here! Maaaaan, that'd be awesome to get in languages other than Japanese.

Tagyhag

That.Is.AWESOME.

They better show this at E3, my heart will break if it doesn't get localized. (I can't see that happening though, it's not like the new consoles have big libraries right now so they'll use all the software they can get to push units)

JayEH

Well it isn't coming to the West.

Wait, was 3 the only game to not get localized? Guess they could just slap English subs on that one.

Azull

Don't get too hyped everyone, it's still Sega we are talking about here.
See: Every great game that the west has wanted but Sega refuses to bring over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom