• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Valkyria Chronicles 1, 2&3 (two separate releases) coming out on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

impact

Banned
HOLY SHIT. If this isn't localized I'm boycotting Sega for life.
Not like it'd be hard to skip Sonic games and RTS anyways.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
What am I reading, it's May, not April 1st.

If by some miracle this gets localized I'll pick it up when in get a PS4.

SeanTSC

My brain simultaneously exploded with Excitement and Sadness.

I sincerely hope that this gets localized somehow. This series deserves a bigger audience.

Not only is it sega, but it's valkyria too. Our chances of getting something like this is probably in the negatives lol.

They'd probably fund Aliens: Colonial Marines 2 before sending this game overseas.

Xenus

Atlus is part of Sega now so well I guess there is a chance.But anyways I need this right in my Veins. I am 3/4ths of the way through 1 and it's fantasic. Replaying that with in all it's visual glory plus an IQ upgrade would be a treat.

B.O.O.M

0_0

I still would have preferred it on vita but if this means this has a chance of getting localized I'm all for it

Man, reading this makes me realize I'm still stuck on that mission in VC 1 where you have to defeat that monstrous tank.

arrrgh i'll never beat it

Also, c'mon sega bring it over

Ezalc

Well holy shit man. VC1 is one of my favorite games on the PS3, haven't played VC2 but I've only heard bad things about that, when compared to VC1. VC3 is apparently amazing though.

Either way, this would probably be one of the things that would actually make me want a PS4 if this came out in English anyway.

Coxy

and please let this be a set up to an actual PS4 Valkyria, just getting all their ducks in a row to do that with all the game on one platform at last

Aru

Oh yes, I would definitely buy it just for VC3 if it's released in NA/EU.
Not that I don't want VC1 and 2 but I've already beaten them and sometimes I prefer keeping my original memory of a game instead of possibly ruin it.

boingball

wow, megaton right there. Hopefully it comes west, but its Sega and PS4. No Yakouza in the west means no VC in the west.

Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3 are getting released on consoles!?

Holy moly.

Recently I've been thinking about starting VC over again (never did finish it but I sure do love it). Man, if they were to release this stateside I'd have to start seriously considering getting a PS4.

SnakeEyes

Banned
WHAT?! How playable is this series in Japanese if I don't know a lick of Japanese?
Playing this game in Japanese, without knowing Japanese, would be...
2173570-impossibru.jpg

Namikaze

This news. OMG. Might be the best announcement I've heard in long time. I don't even know how to react right now, amazing. This is one series I really want to get another chance.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Why is everyone so quick to say it won't hit the US?
Have a little faith.

You're right. I mean surely Sega will see that after most of their other niche games brought over to the West have failed in terms of sales, including Valkyria itself, THIS is the time it will succeed!

Edit: Two separate titles? No chance in hell this happens. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom