• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Voice Actor accidentally confirms Danganronpa 2 localization

NotLiquid

I haven't properly given the DR1 localization a spin but I already hope that the success of it translates into a better voice cast. The English dub is pretty meh from what I've seen.

Excited all the same, haven't properly played or experienced SDR2, even if I've already spoiled myself a big chunk of it.

I haven't properly given the DR1 localization a spin but I already hope that the success of it translates into a better voice cast. The English dub is pretty meh from what I've seen.

Excited all the same, haven't properly played or experienced SDR2, even if I've already spoiled myself a big chunk of it.

Is there a Japanese language option in the NA release?

Just to play devil's advocate, wouldn't it be a little curious to see someone record their lines for the sequel this early? What are the chances of him straight up forgetting what character he was? Sounds extremely unlikely, but unless SDR2 is coming out next quarter, seeing him done with his lines so early seems questionable.

Not really. The voice actors did the same thing for Tales of Xillia 2 while they were doing Xillia's 1. If anything, it just means that the localization process for Danganronpa 2 just started already.

I had a feeling about this. Now to see if they confirm it at the press event later this week.

I'm just saying, uh, y'all should pick up the game today.
!!!

:D

1f1ao5v.gif

Top Bottom