• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Xbox One console - Titanfall Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, famousmortimer said this is not true and does not exist

who will be right? FOLLOW THE BATTLE OF THE LEAKERS HERE ON NEOGAF

Doesnt make sense, i mean wouldnt such a console already be announced? When did they announce the Starwars 360 and other game themed 360's.

Nags

Banned
The source claimed it was a mock up of the final product but I'm still not convinced of his/her credibility.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i dont understand why this is such a big deal. isn't it a given they would bundle this thing? who cares if its colored like this

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Well, the last thread is gonna get vetted thoroughly, methinks.

I like the non-monotone black look of the console (if it exists), but I dunno if it's enticing enough to get me to bite, especially if there is in fact a white around the corner.

For the record, famousmortimer said this is not true and does not exist

who will be right? FOLLOW THE BATTLE OF THE LEAKERS HERE ON NEOGAF

Ha.

It may exist. I personally believe based on people I've talked to, that come March you won't find that on store shelves.

If I hear otherwise I'll post as much (and then people can say I'm backpedaling instead of the truth which is shit changes and I update when I hear of said changes).

For the record, nearly everything else this dude has posted is correct, to my knowledge.

Barzul

This is so far out there, like you have to pretty absolutely certain to post something like this or just trolling.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
If this is real I find it weird that they showed off the controller and not the console with it.

Ha.

It may exist. I personally believe based on people I've talked to, that come March you won't find that on store shelves.

If I hear otherwise I'll post as much (and then people can say I'm backpedaling instead of the truth which is shit changes and I update when I hear of said changes).

For the record, nearly everything else this dude has posted is correct, to my knowledge.

In mort we trust

Barzul

Ha.

So Project Nagano exists?

robot

3 different system skus on shelves this quickly? That's crazy.

Looks better than the original but I'd hold out for white.

FrankT

Ha.

Well he sure did drop that as a last humdinger.

I-hate-u

Ha.

Ruh oh.

PJV3

The controller looks nice, but the console looks like something I'd get sick of very quickly.

Ha.

Well shit

Ha.

Well then.

DocSeuss

I think it looks gorgeous, but I'd need a 1TB internal or something.

I'd also need the $700 or so it'd cost. Does anyone have $700 they feel like giving me? Or, better yet, a job above the poverty line? Because that would be nice.

This thread, this night, is easily one of the most insane I've ever experienced on GAF. Also, sorry bish, but this thread's probably gonna go meta as well.

For the record, I'm pulling for you Cboat, but it sounds like you better bunker down.

ntkrnl

Ha.

I may have been overzealous in saying that there were pallets of them.

RoKKeR

Ha.

God damn.

This has been my response to far too many posts tonight.

I have no idea what is going on today with these leaks, and with the last thread being locked and posts being deleted, it's hard to follow what is going on, what's allowed to be posted, and what has been posted and should no longer be posted (even if it is just generalities, it would help so that repeated info that isn't allowed isn't reposted).

On the topic of this thread, does anyone else feel like the Titanfall colors and aesthetics look like the Mass Effect N7 stuff? That console looks like a piece of Mass Effect tech.

Amir0x

Banned
Ha.

Well with that record, then it follows he's probably right about Titanfall SKU. Just that you haven't heard of it then.

But this is good confirmation.

Wartari

Banned
Ha.

Well damn.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
That is honestly the ugliest system I've ever seen. I thought the Halo Xbox 360 was bad, but no. This is just putrid.

As long as we're on rumors, though, if that white one does happen, I'm in.

VanWinkle

Well with that record, then it follows he's probably right about Titanfall SKU. Just that you haven't heard of it then.

But this is good confirmation.

Kevin Dent is one of the biggest morons in this industry. Seriously cannot STAND that guy.

About the SKU, it's hard to tell, it feels like his leaks started feeling...off...starting with the Halo 3 and Halo 4 ports coming with Halo 2 Anniversary. But who knows.

Nags

Banned
Ha.

Nearly?

AVDmdJz.png

Source: ntkrnl

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=98918210

Straight out of Mass Effect? It gives out those vibes. Still ugly though.

imtehman

Banned
Ha.

teh hell? why didnt you say something in the other thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom