• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: GTAV SP DLC details; character is Anthony Miller, placed in San Fierro etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the original source. Author claims that he came in contact with a mysterious Youtuber called XXII and he leaked some pics and videos of the alleged SP DLC:

http://busted.gr/kati-terastio-erchete-sto-grand-theft-auto-v/

a4sx7DR.png

Lol, dude got greedy.

While those screens look completely fake & I'm not getting my hopes up....

If this happened to be true not only would Rockstar make their money back from sales within the week, they'd have a large portion of their userbase back pumping money into GTA:O continuously until GTA VI. Entire new cities for DLC does seem like a stretch, but with the amount of money GTA:O is making I could see it happening, after all they did mention the possibility of new islands a few years ago in their reveal trailer, if I recall right.

Either way while I still think we'll get some GTA V DLC, I'm not taking this rumour seriously until I see something solid.

Hip Hop

R* already said that they won't be doing single player dlc this time around so I don't know what you guys are expecting.
They never said that, I don't why people twisted the info that way.

I firmly believe their will be SP DLC somewhere in the future (this is not it though, so fake). This is a series that can comeback with content any time it wants, and the people and sales will be there for it. It would be even more in their favor if they bundle it up with MP content too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom