• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: inFAMOUS: SS and Child of Light as part of next month's PS+

ZeroCDR

Second Son is good but didn't measure up to the content and variety of 2, very much a rushed launch-window kind of game. Hope the series continues though.

It's not First Light here, it's the main game Second Son. Child of Light has not been on EU/US PS+, my googling says it's been on JP PS+.

Oh you're right for some reason I read that as both Infamous: SS and First Light. As for Child of Light hrmmm that's interesting I guess I did buy it at some point then. lol.

Infamous SS is a great game. Enjoy it to those who haven't played it yet. Never played Child of Light (i think) but... doesn't really look like my kind of game.

Infamous SS was really good but I already have it. I'm curious about CoL. It seemed like one of those games that got a lot of attention for its art style pre-release but then it sort of disappeared.

lt519

Child of Light is fantastic but it must be played on Hard for the combat system to really show its depth and complexity. You can always turn it down later, so I really really encourage people to try it on Hard first.

Please No! I have both of them! :(
But they're really great games. Child of Light is one of the most beautiful games of these years and Second Son is one of the most underrated games of generation in my opinion.

SpecX

Really great game. Too bad I already bought it, but I really enjoyed what I played of it. I still need to return to it and finish it up sometime.

Aww man I misread it as First Light instead of Child of Light :|

I would recommend Second Son for sure, haven't played Child of Light yet.

Really really liked second son and greatly enjoyed dyamic between Delsin and his bro, still looks great as well.

I'd dig child of of light, according to df it has super sampling on ps4 from 2k res so it has excellent image quality.

Gurish

Man this is awesome, seems like from now on till next gen we will get at least one AAA game from Sony every month, it can't be a coincidence, it's been going on for a couple of months in a row now.

Infamous is a must for those that haven't played it or got the expansion on PS+'s previous offering. It's such a good looking and fun game to play. Whenever I replay it, I always 100% it.

I've always wanted to try Child of Light, and while I didn't like Infamous 2 on the PS3, I'll gladly give it a chance.

Once again, for me, PS+ is great because it gives out games that I'm not interested enough to buy, but I'm interested enough to play and give them a chance.

Dadasch

First Light was mediocre af, so I hope this is better.
Oh, and still didn't buy Child of Light. I will give it a chance.

Joey Ravn

Banned
I wouldn't mind getting ISS*. I have IFL from when they gave it as a PS+ game ages ago, but never got to play it. Having both games might finally push me to do a complete playthrough!

If they gave out Knack, though... It'd be the showstopper, but that way they would ensure that nobody ever cancels their PS+ subscription ever.

Not "International Superstar Soccer"

Top Bottom