• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: inFAMOUS: SS and Child of Light as part of next month's PS+

Matush

It seems that part of next month's PS+ lineup leaked on FB little bit early today as PlayStation promoted post.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/in...ight-free-with-ps-plus-september-2017-2777105

2777105.jpg

Still no Knack tho.

killroy87

I haven't played Infamous since I've gotten a Pro, would be fun to mess around with.

I think I already have Child of Light from one of the many times it's been on sale for like $3, so that's less interesting.

Already have child of light on vita, but heck, it's been long enough that if I can find time, I'd use this as a reason to play it again. Great little Grandia style RPG, even if the ending was abrupt. Love everything from the UBIart engine.

Even more so if it's the ps4 version which I think has a separate trophy list.

I really enjoyed Second Son, it'll be nice for the people who haven't checked it out yet. Though I'm sure the game is already dirt cheap by now. Will be checking out Child of Light though.

Don't own either of them and I want to play both so that would be amazing. Now I'm going to be disappointed if this turns out Te be false.

Gator86

Second Sun is great. I think I already have like 2 copies of Child of Light and I hate the fucking dialogue in that game. Couldn't even finish the demo.

Jamaro85

Personally didn't like Child of Light after being excited for it from the previews, but people seem to generally like it. This set of games is a pretty good offering.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
i swear i got child of light from them early in the ps4 gen cycle.

cant wait to replay Infamous Second Son in 4k hdr. i mean the dlc looked like shit in hdr but i dont care. lol

Vashetti

Banned
Oh awesome if true.

Sold my physical inFamous ages and still have a few trophies to get, and always had Child of Light on my wishlist.

i swear i got child of light from them early in the ps4 gen cycle.

cant wait to replay Infamous Second Son in 4k hdr. i mean the dlc looked like shit in hdr but i dont care. lol

Nope.

Own them both and 100% them both, so bad month for me, but I did really love these games so I'm glad more people will be able to play them.

Hope not, I've played them both already.

I'll say this though, Second Son is one of the very few pre-Bloodborne exclusives worth playing. Slight on content, but lots of fun nonetheless.

sense

please no infamous
Lacking in meaningful side content maybe due to being an early ps4 title but it is a pretty good game so not sure why you would say no unless you already played it. I own it digitally so it sucks for me in that regard.

Top Bottom