• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Rumour: L.A Noire Remaster Coming to Nintendo Switch says Rockstar Leaker (Twitter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plidex

Dec 17, 2014
Uruguay
Some people don't get that remakes are as much for the developers as they are for consumers. It's a learning experience from a technical standpoint, testing out/trying new techniques to make better games.

I'm gonna say it again - last gen was plagued with remakes and we're better off for it today, this gen is no different.

Remakes =/= remasters

bud23

Apr 29, 2012
No one with a semi functional brain can believe this bullshit rumor

LA Noire remaster for the Nintendo Switch?

are you fucking serious? lol

thrillho88

Sep 18, 2013
After this and Mario + Rabbids turned out to be real. What can anyone confidently believe or not believe anymore?

ASaiyan

Banned
Aug 16, 2012
The leak dates all the way back to January?

So this was being planed before Switch became the success it is now.

Interesting.
I think R* really just wanted to release LA Noire again and have people actually buy it, considering how much money was spent on it, lol.

After this and Mario + Rabbids turned out to be real. What can anyone confidently believe or not believe anymore?
Honestly at this point if you can show me the key art I will swallow any gaming rumor you can think of, lol.

If there's one test that the switch won't pass is this one.
I mean, the test is literally LA Noire, lol. I'm sure PS4 and XBone will also "fail" it; though I wouldn't be surprised at all if Switch was the best-selling version.

Yoshimitsu126

Jun 18, 2016

So that's where this came from lol

Dec 11, 2010
It still makes zero sense to me.

If there's one test that the switch won't pass is this one.

I agree it makes no sense from the perspective of "what game should we bring out for switch?" But as with Doom and Wolf 2, I think it comes down, in part, to the fact that these games are being actively worked on by dev teams right now. They're porting LA Noir to PS4/XBO, so it would be a case of "well we might as well while we're here!"

In b4 the lock

Status
Not open for further replies.