• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOUR: New GG IP To Include Female Protagonist And "Exotic" Creatures

Odrion

Banned
dinosaurs-lasers.jpg
Starring a redhead.

A shame that, going by Guerilla's track record, the gameplay will be serviceable at best. :(

TsuWave

all very interesting. hope it shapes up well, would love to see the trailer at e3.

also, i wonder what santa monica is up to

Gonna be fun. With their tech prowess, I wonder how they can pull off an RPG... I'm sure it will look so fucking good though. Rivaling The Witcher maybe?

Ooccoo

Maybe they bought Dino Crisis rights from Capcom, and putting it back in space as a direct sequel to 3.

Red-headed females, robots, lush environments... is he sure he didn't get his wires crossed and spill details on the new Ninja Theory game instead?!

Ugh... Hate this misconception about Killzone games.

This is an entirely different genre anyway.

Agree. I always thought the gameplay in Killzone was quite fun and well designed. If anything it was the story that never quite hit a home run. Bringing on that New Vegas writer should help this time around.

Red headed female protagonist and weird exotic creatures sound great! Robot dinos? Er. Not so much.
Hyped for E3 2015 before E3 2014 even happened.

If it's just a teaser I'd rather they just save it for next E3. I know some people are impatient, but I don't want to see a game across multiple E3s. I don't like MS' method of announcing things too early and I'd rather Sony doesn't follow suit.

With that said, it's certainly interesting. GG is great at world building and heck, I love their gameplay. They just need a competent writer.

It was, but it came out six years ago and everything they made since has been... uh... Serviceable?

KZ3 was pretty great too. It's just SF the fell flat (though the MP was still tons of fun for me).

Can someone explain to me how Shinobi602 became a reliable source for anything? Also, isn't that guy too busy being a family man for this stuff?

He's been pretty spot on these past few months.

killzone 2 was amazing fun

Yeah but original Killzone, Killzone 3, and Shadow Fall have been alright and nothing massive to write home about.

A new IP should do them good, and it seems they are really making an effort to be really different. I'm excited, but cautious.

Top Bottom