• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOUR: Nintendo Fall Conference on October 10 in Tokyo

gamefront.de via go ninty. my last thread for the night.

CTLance translation:

Is Nintendo planning a 'Nintendo Autumn Conference 2007'?

According to reports of japanese wholesale dealers Nintendo will hold the 'NAC 2007' on 10.10.07 in Tokyo. There should be several announcements, unveilings and a presentation of the upcoming lineup.

Nintendo has neither confirmed nor officially announced this conference.

Original German text:

Plant Nintendo die 'Nintendo Autumn Conference 2007'?

14.09.07 - Berichten japanischer Großhändler zufolge soll Nintendo am 10.10.07 die 'Nintendo Autumn Conference 2007' in Tokyo austragen. Auf der Veranstaltung sollen verschiedene Ankündigungen gemacht, Neuvorstellungen enthüllt und das kommende Lineup vorgestellt werden.

Nintendo hat diese Konferenz weder bestätigt noch offiziell angekündigt.

Google Translate:

Does Nintendo “Nintendo Autumn Conference plan 2007”?

14.09.07 - Reports according to Japanese wholesale dealer Nintendo is to 10.10.07 “Nintendo Autumn Conference 2007” in Tokyo to deliver. On the meeting different announcements are to be revealed to be made, new conceptions and introduced the coming Lineup.

Nintendo confirmed nor officially announced this conference neither.

Kevtones

titiklabingapat said:
Original German text:

SPANNNNNNUDDDDDD

Google Translate:

OLD NINTENDO FRANCHISE REBORN FOR WII AS A DARK KICKASS MATURE GAME WITH BLOOM/SPARKS

Probably true about the conference though...

CTLance

titiklabingapat said:
gamefront.de via go ninty. my last thread for the night.
Original German text:
Plant Nintendo die 'Nintendo Autumn Conference 2007'?

14.09.07 - Berichten japanischer Großhändler zufolge soll Nintendo am 10.10.07 die 'Nintendo Autumn Conference 2007' in Tokyo austragen. Auf der Veranstaltung sollen verschiedene Ankündigungen gemacht, Neuvorstellungen enthüllt und das kommende Lineup vorgestellt werden.

Nintendo hat diese Konferenz weder bestätigt noch offiziell angekündigt.

According to reports of japanese wholesale dealers Nintendo will hold the 'NAC 2007' on 10.10.07 in Tokyo. There should be several announcements, unveilings and a presentation of the upcoming lineup.

I've tried my hardest to make it more understandable, but I'm hungry and the dog demands a walk, so its pretty shoddy, I fear. Off I go.

Hooker

Visualante said:
As if you'd be watching anyway...
Being part of the PC Defense Force doesn't make me not interested in anything console-business.

I hope they announce something good for my now dust-magnet Wii.

nightside said:
oh...i guess now we should start the hype, right:p?
Do you even have to ask :lol

CTLance said:

I've tried my hardest to make it more understandable, but I'm hungry and the dog demands a walk, so its pretty shoddy, I fear. Off I go.
Thanks. Added to the op.

Hooker said:
Being part of the PC Defense Force doesn't make me not interested in anything console-business.

I hope they announce something good for my now dust-magnet Wii.

You should try Metroid Prime 3.

CTLance said:

your a man among geeks. that google translation almost gave me a seizure.

nightside said:
fine with me...:lol

LET'S GET HYPED!!!
Kid Icarus Wii, Secret Miyamoto Core Wii game, Demo Channel, third party hard drive support, Japan price cut, new colors with 2GB flash drive and Opera USB/Blue Tooth keyboard support!!!

titiklabingapat said:
Kid Icarus Wii, Secret Miyamoto Core Wii game, Demo Channel, third party hard drive support, Japan price cut, new colors with 2GB ram and Opera USB/Blue Tooth keyboard support!!!

its almost like you read my mind. great minds think alike.:D

Tenbatsu

First Children said:
Shenmue 3 esclusive for Wii, with Mario.

Come to think of Shenmue, what happen to Shenmue Online? Is it cancelled? And the most important question, where is Yu Suzuki? Been a while since hearing anything bout him.

nightside

titiklabingapat said:
Kid Icarus Wii, Secret Miyamoto Core Wii game, Demo Channel, third party hard drive support, Japan price cut, new colors with 2GB ram and Opera USB/Blue Tooth keyboard support!!!

i don't want a "demo channel"..i want a "nintendo world channel"..were you can see users' review, see video and dowload demo for wii and ds...

WFC channel for a more "core" online expierence, i must add automatically friend codes to your buddy list, show you who is online and what is he playing...obviusly you can recall the channel from any "WFCchannel enabled" games.

ok...stop dreaming :lol

biggo update for opera...

Topics for the conference:

"Wii Sports is awesome"

"Wii Play is awesome"

"Don't forget about Brain Age"

"Please look forward to Wii Fit!"

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
05/10/05, never forget. :lol

ethelred said:
Every damned month, I swear...
This isn't the usual retailer meeting, but Nintendo has changed since 2005 when they revealed ASH, it could spotlight Wii Fit. :(

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
viakado said:
buzzkill. did you have to?
You can't kill Nintendo fans buzz, look at the threads from the private retailer meeting a few days ago.

wsippel

Banned
Well, they have to show some 2008 games in the next few months. Especially the spring 2008 lineup, Mario Kart and the like. Maybe Disaster.

DSWii60

ethelred said:
Do they really, though?

Yes, unless you think they're going to have conference early next year and say: "O by the way, next week Wii Fit is coming out, and then two weeks after Mario Kart is coming out."

Defuser

What's with the demand for Nintendo conference...they having that space world event right?
After that kick to balls with WiiFit at E3.I'm like meh for their future conferences until they show something awesome and new.

ethelred

DSWii60 said:
Yes, unless you think they're going to have conference early next year and say: "O by the way, next week Wii Fit is coming out, and then two weeks after Mario Kart is coming out."

They might. I don't know. It doesn't really matter too much, since they're never going to announce a new game again, but they very well could handle that sort of conference format for their last two Wii games.

ethelred said:
They might. I don't know. It doesn't really matter too much, since they're never going to announce a new game again, but they very well could handle that sort of conference format for their last two Wii games.

:lol awesome

RobertM

I can not wait to see more slides of old people playing Wii and of course wii fit, it's going to be so awesome.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Well that would certainly make sense. They need to announce new things at some point.

Kid Icarus. Capcom. Nintendo. Mature. 10/10/07. The bomb will be dropped!

Or that's what I expected such a rumor would produce in this thread. How times have changed...

Edit: *Re-reads thread.* :lol

No_Style

Zerodoppler said:
Topics for the conference:

"Wii Sports is awesome"

"Wii Play is awesome"

"Don't forget about Brain Age"

"Please look forward to Wii Fit!"

You forgot "Let us look at the awesome sales figures" and the "Watch us count your money!" segments.

Ronin said:
Nintendo hasn't had Spaceworld since before the GC launch.
Didn't they, though, like in the past year or so? I thought they just changed the name to "Nintendo World". I remember because every time I read it I had to remind myself it wasn't referring to the NYC store.

I believe this. Nintendo announced their line-up in October of 2006 as well. A fair amount of info came out of that retailer conference iirc.

Top Bottom