• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: Nintendo working on a Remaster for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithos

Translation: You're gonna love it, but it's a Remaster. It's perfect to fill gaps inthe line-up. Really, Big N [Nintendo] will have one game per month in 2015.

The "remaster" thing is NOT what catches my eyes, its "Big N [Nintendo] will have one game per month in 2015."

Dr. Buni

Metroid Prime Trilogy HD would be the GOAT. Would buy a Wii U just for it. Galaxy collection or Xenoblade HD would be hype also.
Melee HD.
That would be a huge waste of resources with Smash 4 already on the works. Even a Brawl HD would be better, but still a waste.

Woffls

Can we read anything into the use of the word "remaster" as opposed to remake or re-whatever? I imagine it's Galaxy 1 & 2.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
If it isn't a remaster of Metroid Prime, then I don't give a fuck!

You're already in the hole with this console, just remaster Metroid Prime even though it didn't sell as well as intended!

I want Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 in HD, on one disc for $60.
I want Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword in HD, on one disc for $60.

I don't want remasters or anything or money spent for Wii U gamepad features. Just HD and Pro Controller/Gamepad support.

Altazor

It's going to be Pilotwings Resort or Steel Diver and YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT
nope

Either Super Mario Galaxy collection, F-Zero GX or Xenoblade HD would be great. If it somehow is Majora's Mask, I'll lose my shit.

woen

A "remaster" is not a remake. So no Mario 64, who already had a remake on NDS. Majoras Mask would need a full remake and we already had WWHD last year, so no.

Galaxy 1+2 is my bet, it would look great in HD.

MilesTeg

Banned
Announced for 2015

Yoshi's Woolly World
Splatoon
Mario Maker
Project Giant Robot
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Mario Party 10
Untitled The Legend of Zelda game
Untitled Star Fox game
Project Guard

Release Date TBA

Devil's Third
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

My vote goes to Metroid Prime (Trilogy??? that would be sweet). That is one genre that is really absent in next year's lineup.

Gruco

Banned
Gamecube or earlier makes the most sense...They already have a Zelda one w/ WW. Metroid Prime got motion control remake w/ Trilogy...best money is on Mario 64 or Sunshine. I'd love to play Sunshine again, especially if they replace the blue coins with prankster challenges.

Xenoblade ahead of X makes sense, given how overlooked the first was. Might be a good way to push the brand for high value, like Bayonetta.

A playable version of Kid Icarus would be pretty sweet too.

SerTapTap

Any console 3D Zelda or Metroid would be a good choice. I'd personally love a Pikmin Collection but I'm sure most wouldn't. Xenoblade would be good, I didn't want to buy a used Wii game for $45.

oti

Banned
I'd be totally ok with some Wii Remasters. That console had so many great games, some of them gimped by the controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom