Rumour: PS4 Slim leaked ?

Jun 4, 2016
Probably a streaming device and not the slim. Maybe online only, it's too small to have the same components of the OR PS4. The Drive alone would take too much percentage of space.

I mean i guess it could still be the slim but this is probably a cloud device.

Rellik

Nov 22, 2015
Hideous, but all I care about is if they finally got it to sound quieter than a jumbo jet.

Visualante2

Oct 20, 2011
Looks cheap. Hope it's £149.99
Feet don't even look to be grippy.
Just looks like a toy to me. The One S looks like something you would have as a media centre in your living room.

Will be keeping my OG PS4 until the Neo.
I was reminded of the Wii Mini. But if the price is right then who cares.

Audioboxer

May 11, 2010
UK
Probably a streaming device and not the slim. Maybe online only, it's too small to have the same components of the OR PS4. The Drive alone would take too much percentage of space.

Don't take the bait GAF. Don't.

Guess Who

Banned
Oct 21, 2012

considering the disc drive slot is visible in these pics i have to assume at this point that you are blind or a troll

Jun 5, 2013

What? There's a disc drive lol

Blanquito

Jul 19, 2013

Uh, you've seen the picture of the back where the HDD bay is...

~Cross~

Mar 24, 2009

How can you continue to be this wrong?

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Jun 3, 2013

Keep fighting soldier.

Just take the L, man.

hemo memo

Sep 13, 2011
Arabic writing on the back if you zoom in and Bein sports so this is supposedly the Middle East box packaging. I heard nothing from the guy who's working on retail here (UAE) and I believe he would know.