• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: PS4 Slim leaked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Product placement on the box looks weird.
It would be incredible if it was true, it looks about as thick as a Blu-ray player.

Cubas

I'll just hijack this thread to post pictures of the real new Dualshock 4 revision I found yesterday. It was leaked by ANATEL (brazilian's FCC)

This is the CUH-ZCT2U.

CqWqvvVXgAAeeLq.jpg:large

CqWquweWYAQF8ko.jpg:large

CqWqvhVWgAAyHiZ.jpg:large

entremet

boyshine

PS4 logo placement is horrible, the blue waves are not behind the console, making the white space too large... = fake.

I could make a better one in 5 minutes.

Mr Git

Kinda looks real to me, the lighting on the second image is consistent with the room's lightning.

They probably shopped the image and put it on a real box.

New console hoaxers are gonna have to up their game after the 3D printed NX controller.

Oh please don't release a 500gb slim, thats just taking the piss.
500 was borderline ok when the PS4 launched, now it's as useful as one of those 16gb PS3s that can't play the most success game of last gen.

Citadel

I really hope that this is fake, because it does... not look good. Why release a slim version when Neo comes out in.. what, a month or two?

I mean, the OG PS4 is already pretty damn sleek and slim itself

Dinjooh

Kinda looks real to me, the lighting on the second image is consistent with the room's lightning.

I'm not doubting that some dude took pictures of an actual box. I'm doubting that the design on it has anything to do with Sony though.

If people want to prove they have the real deal why don't they just take a video instead. I call fake. And that thing at that size would be insanely loud.

Seeing almost all Playstation Packaging is at least 75% since the PS4 release, that is way too much white.
And where is the LED that lead the console to be instantaneoulsy recognized ?

Could be real.

I thought its gonna look similar to a big VitaTV when they would do a Slim version.

I think its fake but i wouldnt be surprised if its real.

vareon

Age system is consistent as well with that of a bare PS4 model, UK rating and all.

If it's fake then it's well done...

A gaffer 3D printed a fake NX controller. Everything can happen.

That said, I'll wait for September 7 for anything. I already planned on getting a PS4, just a matter of when... And I'm not, in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom