• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: PS4 Slim leaked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapejara

Did they remove the optical port from the back of the slim?

V1P0e5jh.jpg

Probably a streaming device and not the slim. Maybe online only, it's too small to have the same components of the OR PS4. The Drive alone would take too much percentage of space.

I mean i guess it could still be the slim but this is probably a cloud device.

Looks cheap. Hope it's £149.99
Feet don't even look to be grippy.
Just looks like a toy to me. The One S looks like something you would have as a media centre in your living room.

Will be keeping my OG PS4 until the Neo.
I was reminded of the Wii Mini. But if the price is right then who cares.

Audioboxer

Probably a streaming device and not the slim. Maybe online only, it's too small to have the same components of the OR PS4. The Drive alone would take too much percentage of space.

Don't take the bait GAF. Don't.

Guess Who

Banned

considering the disc drive slot is visible in these pics i have to assume at this point that you are blind or a troll

Blanquito

Uh, you've seen the picture of the back where the HDD bay is...

~Cross~

How can you continue to be this wrong?

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.

Keep fighting soldier.

Just take the L, man.

hemo memo

Gold Member
Arabic writing on the back if you zoom in and Bein sports so this is supposedly the Middle East box packaging. I heard nothing from the guy who's working on retail here (UAE) and I believe he would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom