• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: Uncharted 4 DLC to be focused on Sam, standalone, reveal at PSX

Parapraxis

I'd much prefer DLC featuring
Cassie. The DLC could work as a 'backdoor pilot' for the character. Depending on how well-received it is, Naughty Dog could then go on to make her own series of Uncharted games.

Exactly what I've been hoping for since iI finished UC4 and I still think that's the most logical way forward, UC4 DLC be damned lol.

AudioEppa

This DLC can't get here fast enough. So hyped for more U4. Hopefully this stays at the same tempo as the main game. Don't want it be more action-y for the sake of being more action.

Surprised that so many people dislike Sam. He is a natural fit in the Uncharted cast and is very well written despite being a bit of a scumbag.

I'm also hoping Chloe shows up and
of course Nate's daughter isn't in it. Saving that for Uncharted 5.

I'd much prefer DLC featuring
Cassie. The DLC could work as a 'backdoor pilot' for the character. Depending on how well-received it is, Naughty Dog could then go on to make her own series of Uncharted games.

Not before Chloe gets her own series or Naughty Dog is tripping

DMONKUMA

Can we have a SP DLC where Nate marries Chloe instead....

Pls.

Also if it really isn't Sam then good....I didn't hate him just would prefer someone else.

All I can say is it's not Sam.

tumblr_luyfnfQ8mD1qbephpo1_r1_250.gif

Please be Chloe, but I'm fine with whoever it is.

My hope is that the dlc feature
Cassie, and the gameplay will double down on more adventure and puzzle solving with none or very few shooting since Drake family has gone legit archeology explorer now, imo a spin off game with exact gameplay formula as Uncharted with only the character being different is not really needed

Hoje0308

Banned
My hope is that the dlc feature
Cassie, and the gameplay will double down on more adventure and puzzle solving with none or very few shooting since Drake family has gone legit archeology explorer now, imo a spin off game with exact gameplay formula as Uncharted with only the character being different is not really needed

Can they give us mechanics and puzzles that aren't brain-dead easy then? U4's change of pace was awful to me for this reason. Give me something a patient ape with spare time couldn't pass through.

Faynwulf

To this day I still wonder why so many people like Chloe. I always thought she was one of the least memorable characters in the whole series. (And Uncharted has many of those.) The only positive thing I can think about is that she is voiced by Claudia Black.

This isn't about Eddie Raja's Bodyguard #3? What the hell, man?

/gaf

Seriously, why would they make some DLC on some random character like so many people are dying for? Sam was the natural choice. It makes sense. And you're going to like it.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
dream scenario is playing as a pirate in Libertalia's prime

or a UC2-style action heavy romp with Cutter and Chloe

Elios83

dream scenario is playing as a pirate in Libertalia's prime

Yes that would be a really nice idea, to tell the story behind the demise of Libertalia.
Although they would need to make up something relatively to who is narrating the story and who is the actual playable main character.

Drac84

Will be disappointed if true. Was hoping for either Chloe or Rika Raja.

I really didn't like Sam as a character, and have little interest in playing an expansion with him as the protagonist.

dr_rus

I want to play as Sir Francis Drake. Not happening, but Naughty Dog in history would be cool. Save that concept for your next game anyway.

I think it would be cool to play as that one guy from the UC2, what was his name, wait, wait, Tenzin! They should totally do a DLC about him.

I'm seriously puzzled by the amount of people wanting to play as someone who clearly doesn't fit as a UC main character. It's like they don't want a new UC at all and try to sabotage the game into a completely different experience or something.

I think it would be cool to play as that one guy from the UC2, what was his name, wait, wait, Tenzin! They should totally do a DLC about him.

I'm seriously puzzled by the amount of people wanting to play as someone who clearly doesn't fit as a UC main character. It's like they don't want a new UC at all and try to sabotage the game into a completely different experience or something.
This being dlc is actually a good chance for ND to experiment on the gameplay. Mixed it up a bit to suit whichever character they use. And if it's proven to be a success, they can take that experiment and expand it even more for their new IP or spin off.

Ugh I don't like Chloe nearly as much as any of you. She is just blah. I'd much rather have a Nadine dlc. Can anyone tell me what is so interesting about Chloe cuz I definitely missed it.

Top Bottom