• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOUR: Xbox One leaking liquid? - Two cases reported so far

ErUULMY.png

nope, people spreading 2 issues as jokes to spread the fud as its a major issue.

Sometimes the best thing one can do is step back and laugh at jokes even about our favorite things (or ourselves). I think that's what the majority of people in this thread are doing.

statham

Sometimes the best thing one can do is step back and laugh at jokes even about our favorite things (or ourselves). I think that's what the majority of people in this thread are doing.

I do that 90% of the time, this one got me for a few comments.

Obligatory:

Microsoft just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about being cummed in the face (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being getting cummed in the face. If you cum on people over in Japan and Europe, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is to wash your face.

Microsoft, publicly apologize and wipe your customers cum off their faces or you can kiss your business goodbye.

i tried
awesome

My ps4 doesn't do white sauce... I'm returning it tomorrow.

Also no crashing or disc drive issues with it. Bought at brick and mortor.

MilkBeard

I'm 11 pages late but...pearl jam.

EDIT: People are gettin' banned, not sure why yet so I'ma make this more constructive...

Never seen a console that leaks pearl jam all over itself. In fact, never seen a console leak anything before.

EDIT 2: Oh I see, it was because of animated avatars. In that case..

What should we have expected from a console named Xbone(er)?

Jarmel

Banned
for real..?

Dead serious. It's gone now because I cleaned it up as I was traveling but my Xbone was looking like the pics in the OP at one point a couple of weeks back. I just thought my sister spilled something on it as my Xbone is on the floor and I didn't even know there was a liquid inside the Xbone to cause this in the first place.

Perkel

Banned
Maybe this is connected to that smoke video which we saw earlier. Smoke after leaving xbox one vent cools and as law of physic says it will go down and leave content in place we saw on those leaking photos.

White stuff is probably what is vaporing/burning.

TLDR:
imo this is not a "leak" since leaks don't go up agains the laws of physic. This stain is due to smoke/vapor/gas leaving xbone vents coming from something burning.

Elvick

Banned
Maybe their house just has too much moisture in it.

edit; Oh, forgot. What is that section with the white stain? Vents? Or just solid plastic?

clem84

Gold Member
2 reported cases don't really make this a problem. I'm still extremely surprised we aren't seeing XBO dying left and right. I guess they somewhat learned their lessons with the whole RROD fiasco.

Water doesn't leave white stains.

The tap water in my appartment does, it's so calcified it's not even funny anymore
If I don't towel dry my forks/knives immediately after doing the dishes they'll look like someone rubbed a piece of schoolboard chalk on them (it's literally caked on there, not just a stain)

Top Bottom