Rumoured PS4 box arts - KZ: SF, DriveClub, Infamous, WatchDogs, The Crew, more

PaulLFC

Jun 30, 2010
www.twitter.com
Sorry if some/all of these are old (I know COD Ghosts is, but it's here for completion's sake) - they're all courtesy of Zavvi. I'll post only the ones that I think may be final artwork, the rest will be at the link at the bottom.

The following have "Provisional" under the PEGI rating, but I assume that relates to the rating itself - not the boxart - as some other games have "Final artwork coming soon!" on them. I am assuming those are the ones without final artwork.

All games - some (maybe all, who knows!) with non-final box art

nib95

Banned
Feb 26, 2007
Looking good.

My fave one's are InFamous, Killzone SF, The Crew and Destiny.

xptoxyz

Aug 13, 2010
Killzone box is the same that Shu Yoshida and Adam Boyes are sharing on the instructional video.

Acquiescence

Mar 5, 2011
inFamous: Second Son continues to prove that it can do no wrong. That is some brilliant, eye-catching cover art.

Tallshortman

Jul 31, 2008
Didn't they say they were getting some exclusive content for destiny? Wonder if that will be on the box like with the ubisoft games.

theSlacker

Mar 21, 2010
I like the blue. Seems to go with everything. Sort of like how all the old Sega CD boxes looked boss as fuck even if they were shitty games.

I almost thought they were going to use different color for if the game is exclusive because on amazon the boxes for "Killzone" and "Infamous" have a grey strip instead of blue.

And for the love of glob keep one fucking box design this time, Sony!

Bumhead

Banned
Nov 14, 2010
I like the boxes.

Just don't change them mid-gen this time around, okay Sony?
I hated them for that so much.

Thankfully we should be OK this gen seeing as the PS4 isn't a marketing catastrophe like the PS3 was.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I love Twitter and all, but #DRIVECLUB is just ridiculous.