• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumoured PS4 box arts - KZ: SF, DriveClub, Infamous, WatchDogs, The Crew, more

Zok310

Banned
They look pretty good, but I would rather the cases be black so the look different than my blurays.

For a "man with gun" cover, Killzone does rock it. I love boxarts that match the case/indent.

still gives me mad Pokemon vibes tho, with the background Y

pokemon_y_box_art.jpg

Into

It is good that they are making the cases have a different color than the PS3 cases, because to the untrained masses they could potentially confuse PS3 games with PS4, because the logos resemble one another, located in the same place. Hey it happens, no reason to risk any sort of brand confusion

I too liked the black cases mock up we saw, it was well done, but in the grand scheme of things, this is probably a better idea

Pachimari

These boxes are absolutely fantastic, maybe even reminds me of the blue PS2 covers.

Much better than the PS3 and Xbox 360 boxes. And as boxarts, the Killzone one is superb.

I just wonder if they'll be the same size as the PS3 covers.

Majine

Banned
It is good that they are making the cases have a different color than the PS3 cases, because to the untrained masses they could potentially confuse PS3 games with PS4, because the logos resemble one another, located in the same place. Hey it happens, no reason to risk any sort of brand confusion

I too liked the black cases mock up we saw, it was well done, but in the grand scheme of things, this is probably a better idea

And this way they can maybe get someone to accidentally buy a Vita game!

Portugeezer

Overall the box arts are very bland and unappealing (says nothing about the games themselves, but this is the whole Bioshock Infinite issue).

I like Destiny's though... of the rest Killzone looks okay too. The Crew might peak the interest of a casual buyer browsing for a new game.

ascii42

I see Just Dance doesn't have anything about Move. Not yet, at least. I wonder how Sony's going to do that this gen.

Espada

I like that blue they're using on the case and cover format, but goddamn that Driveclub cover is all kinds of awful. I'm just happy they're going with a solid layout and font this time rather than the jarring switch the PS3 saw.

Top Bottom