• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumoured PS4 box arts - KZ: SF, DriveClub, Infamous, WatchDogs, The Crew, more

PaulLFC

One more:

263283_ps3_a.png

Also, for some reason GAME have Gran Turismo 6 available for pre-order on PS4 - I assume they're wrong / guessing rather than know something we don't?

The boxart appears to be a photoshopped version of the current PS3 photoshop - black "PS4" banner rather than blue, so I'd guess so.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/gran-turismo-6-232303?pageSize=20&searchTerm=gran turismo 6

I'm assuming, since these games most likely won't have any instruction booklets like most games today, that the boxes will be significantly smaller than a PS3 case. Maybe, they're the size of a typical Blu-Ray movie case, which I would love.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
They had to please @femfreq somehow.

I think she is the villain, helghast new leader maybe?

but then again Marshal Luger(female) was a Shadow Marshal in KZ1 and you play as Shadow Marshal in this game, it will be amazing if we got a female lead in dudebro shooter, I doubt GG will do that tho.

PaulloDEC

Any sign of Knack's cover at a reasonable res? I really liked the look of that one based on the thumbnail being passed around soon after E3.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
What's with the over contrasy colors on the Second Son and Killzone art? We have other images of those ones that don't look like that. The KZSF art is wonderful.

Driveclub looks insanely bad. I think they're trying to push the social aspect to the cover, but man that looks bad.

Killzone looks incredible to me. Great layout.

IcyEyes

I love all that covers, but I dont like the bottom part of Drive club (I mean, a bunch of people with a red filter ?) and Rivals (too generic)

Killzone is awesome (finally we don't have the again and again an helgast helmet), Second Son is pretty nice, The Crew is very nice, Watchdog is cool and Destiny is awesome.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
One more:

263283_ps3_a.png

Also, for some reason GAME have Gran Turismo 6 available for pre-order on PS4 - I assume they're wrong / guessing rather than know something we don't?

The boxart appears to be a photoshopped version of the current PS3 photoshop - black "PS4" banner rather than blue, so I'd guess so.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/gran-turismo-6-232303?pageSize=20&searchTerm=gran turismo 6

They're not wrong about GT6 PS4. In a recent interview it was said they are releasing it on PS4. They something about soon. Not too much later but not to soon either, or something to that effect.

Edit: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/06/13/gran-turismo-6-will-appear-naturally-on-playstation-4/

Got the link for the article

Anth1888

I see they've ditched the PlayStation Network logo. I prefer the 'Only on PlayStation' and PSN logo placements on the PS3 cases.

Killzone ShadowFall case looks great, I wonder if we'll get more SteelBook releases.

Top Bottom