• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race |OT| Time to get tucked and bring back the girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went from a Chad Michaels lover from last season to a full on, full time hater for All stars.

Go away Chad.

-Entitled
-Creepy faced
-Bitter about losing to Sharon (hello, if you're going to lose to someone, lose to Sharon fucking Needles)
-If this bitch mentions the Hunger Games one more time, I'm going to hire someone to tape her mouth shut

She's just awful. It would be a treat never to look at that creepy muppet face ever again.

Anyway, All Stars was almost a complete miss for me. The only highlight was seeing the flawless and 100% delightful Miss Tammie Brown put on her freakshow with bonus Michelle Visage read.

OMG this, 100%. Chad was great in S4, but there really was something off about him this season that made him really unlikable. Most importantly, he needs to SHUT UP about the god damn Hunger Games.

I'm 2/5 for Drag Race winners. I wanted Shanel to win season 1, Raven to win season 2, Raja to win season 3, Sharon to win season 4, and Manila to win season 5. Ultimately Chad played the game best out of everyone else so it made the most sense for her to win. Same with Tyra Sanchez... bitch was just solid the entire time. It's too bad really, lol.

Also I really hope Detox will be a complete bitch to Alyssa this season. It just seems like the kind of thing that would happen.

Also totally seeing Detox and Alaska being the new Rujubee. They're both so alt and goofy, they can't not get along.

Watch them be the biggest enemies on the show

mantidor

Bah my cellphone ate my long post :'(

But basically, the show is edited in a very specific way that's easy to figure out and explains why the runner ups always get more love. They are trying to make "good tv" but it has mixed results. I stick to their candid YouTube videos, I would love if the show was like that.

And Chad really deserved to win.

Wilsongt

It was obvious from the very beginning that Chad was going to win. But still, leading up to it was pretty fun. The way the teams were laid out, it was so easy to guess who was going home in which order. Granted, Pandora should have stayed longer, but some team has to go first and I wasn't surprised.

However, I was extremely excited that Ru kept both Raven and Jujubee after their lip-sync. Would have been pretty boring just having Chad go against Shannel or something.

Are we gonna start a new OT or just loiter here? I haven't watched the premiere yet, All Stars really killed a lot of my enthusiasm for the show.

Raxus

Are we gonna start a new OT or just loiter here? I haven't watched the premiere yet, All Stars really killed a lot of my enthusiasm for the show.

All Stars was a disappointment but it had it's moments. Judging by the popularity I assume one thread is all that is needed until this show becomes more popular on GAF and dammit I am going to do it. One poster at a time.

I am rooting for Detox or Roxxy.

cory64

roughly from favorite to least favorite
Roxxxy: Was expecting a predictable pageant queen from the previews, but girl turned it out and has a good attitude. Will go far.
Alaska: Pretty different from Sharon imo, I think he might have a more exciting range too.
Detox: Pretty polished, will go far but I haven't seen enough creativity yet.
Lineysha: Gorgeous, no personality.
Jinkx: surprisingly put together compared to the previews, I'm a fan.
Vivienne: Gorgeous, a ninja with shade. Needs to define herself more.
Honey: too "nice," needs more bite.
Ivy: Great sewing skills, not much else
Jade: loved the power rangers shirt & personality, messy on the runway
Alyssa & Coco: This shit better be resolved by next week. Both are middling, but Coco seems more with it and had a decent concept for the runway. Plus Alyssa looks completely busted out of drag.
Monica: Not long for this competition
Penny: Should not have been there. She must be the only drag queen on the planet who doesn't know that song.
Serena: I'd rather have Phi Phi again. Yikes.

mantidor

What was up with Alyssa Edwards lip? did she had a stroke? it seems like it.

All Stars got a lot of hate but with this premier it really showed why the all stars were real stars. But I see potential anyway, I really hope they don't force a lot of the drama, I expect for them to never mentioned again that Alaska is Sharon's boyfriend, and to bury that Coco/Alissa thing by next episode, because it is insufferable. It makes the show to go from campy to unwatchable.

Great crop of queens this time. The way I see the ranking, based on the costume cuts on Untucked and the promo trailer:

14) Penny Tration (duh)
13) Monica Beverly Hillz
12) Serena Cha Cha
11) Coco Mahogany
10) Lineysha Sparx
9) Coco Montrese
8) Jade Jolie
7) Alyssa Edwards
6) Jinkx Monsoon
5) Alaska
5) Lineysha Sparx (gets chosen as the returning queen)
4) Vivienne Pinay
3) Ivy Winters
2) Detox
1) Roxxy Andrews

As for my personal ranking:

1) Lineysha Sparx - Unbelievably gorgeous drag queen. I have a crush on him out of drag, which doesn't hurt. Soft-spoken (so far), seems to be charming and has a deadly eye for fashion. I'd love for her to win.

2) Alaska - Soft spot for her. I know she's more versatile than Sharon but I hope her stint here shows off her creativity and zen for fashion.

3) Jinkx Monsoon - Seems to be the Pandora Boxx/Tammy Brown of this season except more versatile than both. Very likable, sort of dorky, but with a great deal of potential. I hope she slays it.

4) Detox - Never liked her personally due to the way she carries herself, but I still think she's super intelligent, and she's definitely out for blood. Not to mention she's often times hilarious as hell.

5) Vivienne Pinay - Didn't think I'd like this queen that much based on the previews, but her poker face shading and Juju-realness works for me. I typically HATE fishy or pageant queens, but I'll the exception for her.

- Alyssa Edwards looks like Kenneth from 30 Rock. A completely MESS but she'll be super entertaining. I see a complete meltdown happening.

- Coco Montrese gets on my nerves like no other, especially her talking heads. Tryin' to be Shangela and shit.

- I really liked Serena Cha Cha in the previews but she's definitely pushing it so far. That runway outfit was hideous but I've seen one of her other outfits on the show that looks AMAZING, so I'll hold out on judgement.

- Roxxxy Andrews has the worst name ever, but more importantly seems to be the perfect lovechild of Alexis Mateo and Shannel. I hated both of their styles. lol

- Monica has the pedestrian fashion (and voice) of Dida Ritz, and the glorious potential to buckle and break like Jiggly Caliente. A perfect hot mess fusion. As stated above, she's not long for this competition.

cory64

Last season we had about 4 or 5 completely messy queens, this year I can really only say that the bottom two were at that level. S4 was pretty much between Sharon, Chad, Latrice, and Willam, until he got dq'd. This year will be far less predictable.

mantidor

You now I also hate how they spoiled all the judges and pretty much the elimination process up to the top five, I try to play dumb but I can't, no idea why they do that and then try to "surprise us" with that awfully predictable editing, if you get a lot of bad comments and criticism about anyone, specially if they are shown being worried about themselves, you can be sure that one queen will not get eliminated, and might even win, could they just try to make it less obvious?

Alyssa is super annoying and looks like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory. I like Alaska a lot but that's mostly due to knowing about her before the show. I hope she can make it through the early rounds but I have my doubts. It must suck to be in Sharon's shadow.

Not really feeling anyone else, although Jinkx and Detox seem funny. There isn't anyone that really stands out to me at the moment, but the show is still ridiculous and fun to watch although the manufactured drama via editing is ridiculous, even by the standards set by previous seasons. We'll see.

Lear

I'm loving this season so far. It seems to be a better (or at least more consistent) cast than season 4, where you only had four queens with real talent (Sharon, Latrice, Chad and Willam).

My personal ranking goes something like this:

1. Jinkx: My love is based more on stuff I've seen on youtube etc. She's incredibly talented and very, very funny. Great singer too (she does parodies of Sondheim songs and even the occasional bit of opera - I never thought I'd see a queen singing the mad scene from Lucia di Lammermoor), so if she makes it to the singing challenge she should do well. Much as I love her, I think she might end up getting the Pandora treatment and leave around top 5. Definite Miss Congeniality contender though.

2. Detox: Love this bitch. She's like the bastard lovechild of Raven and Willam (with maybe a bit of Chad's busted plastic surgery thrown in). She can lipsync like you wouldn't believe - any girl that ends up in the bottom with her will be destroyed.

3. Alaska - I'm not entirely won over by her yet. Her drag is quite different to Sharon's, despite everyone reading her for being a bad version of Sharon. She seems to do less of the horror drag and a more, I don't really know how to describe it, like a sort of shocking raw sexuality. Still a shock queen, but in a different sense. She was selling her plastic wrap dress like it was haute couture though, so I think she'll manage quite well.

4. Roxxxy Andrews - Pageant girls normally aren't my thing, but she seems to be more versatile than I expected. Seems to be following Ru's mantra of 'sassy, not bitchy' this far.

5. Jade Jolie - Super pretty in drag, maybe the fishiest Drag Racer ever. The only issue is those busted teeth - girl when you open your mouth the only fish you're serving is piranha. Her drag can be a bit much, but her whole shtick seems to be a sort of crazy cartoon character, with bright colours and shit, so at least it's a look she's aiming for. Seems sweet, but able to read a bitch down if need be ('Covergirl don't cover boy, baby' is perfect shade).

6. Ivy Winters - the only one who's cute as a boy, so that bumps her up a few places. She has great style and her costumes are going to be amazing, but she seems a bit lacking in personality. I expect her to flounder on the acting and comedy challenges.

7. Vivienne Pinay - Not bad. Can look super-fishy, but at times her paint doesn't disguise the boy very well (her entrance outfit was pure man in a dress). LOVE her reading Serena though, so she can stay for a while.

8. Lynesha Sparks - She gives great face and fashion, but seems a bit lacking in personality.

9. Honey Mahogany - Seems sweet, but a bit of a non-entity thus far. She was giving me Iman realness (at least in the face, her outfit was a mess) on the runway, so she can stick around for a while.

10. Coco Montrese - Yawn, the sequel. The drama is dull and she isn't that pretty, Jinkx was right to read her for her big man arms on Untucked. She needs to burn those coloured contacts too. Can at least muster up a good one-liner in the conessionals, so she'll probably stick around longer than Alyssa.

11. Alyssa Edwards - Yawn. Her drag isn't particularly exciting and she seems like she's just there to create drama. Her beef with Coco seems totally over-exaggerated, based on what I've read and her trying to get a rise out of Alaska with her constant 'I bet you feel really shitty about Sharon winning, huh?' comments was not cute. She's freaky looking out of drag too: shiny, with weird lips and the most non-existant jawline i've ever seen on a man.

12. Monica Beverly Hillz - like a busted version of Dida RItz and Dida's drag is raggedy enough to begin with.
Rumour has it that she's trans, and has a breakdown next week (possibly on the runway) and drops out of the competition

13. Penny Tration - So out of her depth. That was seriously the one of the most lacklustre lipsyncs in drag race history.

14. Serena ChaCha - BYE BITCH. She needs to be gone, as soon as possible. I'm so sad Penny didn't send her pretentious, entitled ass home.

lednerg

I'm not familiar with this show, but figured you might be interested in this upcoming film staring Tyra Sanchez and directed by Bjorn Floki:
Drag Dad is an independent documentary project about a six year old boy named Jeremiah and his father, the drag queen superstar named Tyra Sanchez. In 2010, Tyra Sanchez won the popular reality show RuPaul’s Drag Race, propelling Tyra and her creator James into stardom.

Capturing both the everyday and the sensational aspects of James’ dual existence as a drag queen and a parent, the film will examine James’s experience of leading these two contrastive lifestyles. What is it like for Jeremiah to have a dad who is sometimes a man and sometimes a woman? Is James any different a dad because he works as a female impersonator?

Filmed in an observational cinema verité style, Drag Dad will combine interviews with James, Tyra and Jeremiah, and footage of their everyday domestic lives in Atlanta to gain an in-depth view into this unique LGBT family.
[Teaser trailer]​
I know someone who's part of the film crew. He told me they were shooting in Florida late last year and that they captured some really great stuff. They will likely be back to get more footage this year; so the film is probably still a ways off from being done. Still, I figured I give y'all a heads up.

Wilsongt

Those girls read Serena to filth, but she deserved every bit of it.

If what they said about Jade is true, that fishy queen needs to go home next week.

I feel now that Monica's secret is out, she'll do much better, but I don't think she stacks up quite well with the other queens.

So, for top four, my predictions are:

Detox
Coco Montrese
Honey Mahogany
Roxxy Andrews

It was hard to choose between Roxxy and Ivy, but part of me feels that Ivy and Jinks, while talented, won't make it past top 6.

cory64

I don't think we've seen enough of them yet, so I honestly don't know who's going home next week. This is the most polished group we've ever had going into week 3. Plus they didn't really say what the theme for the runway was (I think that happened on All-Stars once or twice too), so it was harder to judge.

Some of the queens could go either way, there just hasn't been a situation that's been beyond any of them yet.

Lear

I almost felt a tiny bit sorry for Serena during Untucked, but then the dumb bitch busted out the 'you're all so ghetto' and 'I read books' lines and I was done. You can't claim to be a 'drag scholar' and then dismiss the language of drag as 'ghetto'. Bitch, sit your ass down and watch Paris is Burning and try to learn something.

I'm loving this season so far. Maybe it's just because it's coming so soon after the really lacklustre All Stars, but it seems to have a freshness to it. The lipsyncing mini challenge with the gloryholes was absolutely hilarious. It definitely helps that the cast is very, very polished. The only weak links are Vivienne, Monica, and Honey, but even those three aren't as awful as previous seasons' bad contestants.

Yes, loving the new season so far as well!

Serena deserved every syllable of read that she was subjected to. I love how she kept blabbering on about art and theory yet created the most beat, boring and pedestrian looks possible. There was nothing about anything in her execution anywhere that suggested she is thoughtful, intelligent or an artist.

Ivy and Roxxxy are surprisingly adorable out of drag. Alyssa is pure terror in and out of drag, but I did enjoy her a little more in this week's ep-- that read in Untucked was hysterical. I like Jinkx and Jade Jolie and would love to see them both step it up and break out a little more (although Jinkx's Mimi was amazing).

Detox does nothing for me and is utterly ghoulish out of drag. I want Alaska to step up and wow me, but not so much so far. Though many of the queens are polished, they also lack the star power of a Sharon Needles or a Raven. Hopefully we see some bigger and bolder from all of the queens in the coming weeks.

SaintZ

I always forget there's a thread for this show.

I still have yet to see the latest Untucked but thanks gawd Serena's gone. She was insufferable, ugh.

The skit with Alaska and Detox had loling so bad. When blood started to come out from Detox mouth I lost it.

I always forget that Honey Mahogany exists and Ivy Winters is completely forgettable in drag. She looks cute as a boy tho.

I hope Alyssa goes next because her feud with Coco is annoying but at least the latter can pull off some amazing looks.

I also feel that Jinkx might go soon because she's not very polished :/

After that episode of Untucked I am living for Coco! She read Serena to dust! Coco's look isn't my favorite but she has attitude for days.

Alyssa is still a goober but her Shangela was really funny so I can't hate her too much.

On the other hand, I am not feeling the Detox/Alaska/Roxxy clique thing. It's been done and it's tired. Stop trying to make it happen. The three of them are good but none of them stand out.

I live in Pittsburgh and I've seen Alaska perform a ton. She hasn't come out of her shell yet, Alaska is absolutely hilarious and in a lot of ways is even crazier then Sharon. She's been very reserved on the show, dare I say boring. When Alaska becomes totally comfortable watch out, she's totally absurd, and I mean that as a compliment.

soco

The last untucked was more entertaining than the actual show. Not really feeling any of these queens tbh.

agree on that one. the editing of that lipsync practice was terrible.

Jinkx is the only one i'm feeling at the moment.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I hadn't watched this show previously, but I started watching Allstars last year. The current season is alright, but it seems like the show's always been disjointed. They showed the losing teams perform against each other on Untucked (for a bit) but they didn't show that at all in the show? That was weird.

Also, any time that guy with the mustache appears, I get giddy. :?

cory64

Top:
Detox – brought it in the challenge and on the runway. most likely frontrunner at this point until Alaska breaks out of her shell.
Jinkx – seems to be a lot more versatile than I thought
Alaska – crushed the mini-challenge. seems to have a shitload of potential, but messes up a little (in the judges eyes, I thought she was great in the challenge) every time. Runway look was a good idea but not quite as well executed as it needed to be.

Mid:
Roxxxy – near-perfect but I'm just not wowed
Lineysha – beautiful but increasingly monotonous
Coco – messed up this week but I'm thinking that he will BRING IT for Snatch Game
Ivy – has yet to impress me, but having sewing skills means we could be in for something amazing on the runway soon
Alyssa – has been neither high or low each week so far. pageant background is looking like a liability.

Low:
Honey – showed SOME signs of life in the challenge tonight, but otherwise has yet to make an dent. gives good face.
Jade – while super fishy, is very uneven so far, and overly shady relative to her competition status (Honey too)
Vivienne – resting. on. pretty.

cory64

This episode was very hard to judge. The mini-challenge was just an excuse for the producers to pick whom they wanted to be the leaders, the main challenge was pretty guided, and the runway was criminally short (it was filmed that way, not just edited short). So I'll just do top half and bottom half (rankings are for the entire competition).

Top:
Detox – decent in the challenge, best runway look of a weak week even if the dress wasn't executed as well as it should have been. That hair and makeup *.*
Jinkx – performed fantastically in the challenge, wasn't feeling her runway look
Alaska – great job in the main challenge, did better than she thought she would. Runway look was a little too comfortably within her shtick this week.
Ivy – great energy in the challenge, dazzling runway look, no personality
Alyssa – expectedly great job in the challenge but her style is a bit too well-defined to really surprise anyone. I'm liking her more each week though.

Bottom:
Coco – did fine this week but she's slipping overall.
Roxxxy – really starting to hate her runway looks, brought nothing to the main challenge.
Lineysha – R.O.P. means she'll soon be R.I.P.
Jade – fading away plus it seems like she doesn't want to be there.

kirblar

Roxxxy is horribly overrated. She keeps painting her face in a way that makes her look like she's performing in CATS.

mantidor

I am completely ignorant of anything pop related and yet I know who Diana Ross is, I'll probably confuse her with Donna Summer though, still, that was almost inexcusable.

What is getting me the most about this show is the editing, at this point I don't know at all what to believe about anyone in there, I can just judge by looks.

Wilsongt

I was just looking at the Wikipedia page for Season 5 and I am DYING.

They list the girls' real name and for Serena someone edited her real name to "Who?"

SaintZ

Thank god they eliminated both Honey and Vivienne. They were non-entities and that has to be the most boring LSFL. A mess.

The next ones to go are Lineysha and Ivy. They do not have any screentime whatsoever and at least Jade and Roxxy are bringing drama.

I love how transparent the show is about how it barely has any rules and is completely edited and staged for dramatic effect. Eliminate two queens at once? Sure, no one will miss those two anyway.

The highlight of this week was Alaska's comment on Untucked about Coco "looking like she slid down the bar at Hamburger Mary's." That gave me life FOREVER and reaffirmed my love for Alaska. If she had said it to her face, I would have fainted.

I also kind of like Alyssa, who I initially hated. She's so clueless and dorky but actually seems really sweet and kind of funny and really really dedicated to being a drag queen. She reminds me of a lot of queens I know in real life. It's endearing.

Jade is so creepy and I'm not here for those Kimmy Gibler headbands she wears as a boy. She's obviously gonna be sent packing soon.

That double elimination gave me so much life. What shitty contestants those two are. How do you still not get it after 5 seasons?? When you lip sync for your life you need to UNHINGE like a motherfucker. Crawl on the floor if you have to. Just making, something, WERK. And don't even get me started on Honey Mahogany wearing another mumu for the third week in a row. Ridiculoso.

Here's what I'm predicting so far, based on editing, the next few challenges, and individual performance:

14) Penny Tration
13) Serena ChaCha
12) Monica Beverly Hillz
11) Honey Mahogany
10) Vivienne Pinay

9) Jade Jolie - has really been getting the losing edit recently; she plays Taylor Swift in the snatch game, which could either be friggin' brilliant or completely dead fish. Leaning toward the latter.

8) Lineysha Sparx - Snatch game could really hurt her, given that Puerto Rican drag queens apparently have a completely different type of humor, lol. Her runway looks are fucking spectacular and she's one of the most polished queens of all time so I hope she stays in longer.

7) Coco Montrese - She's definitely weaker than Lineysha Sparx but I could see her sticking around a little extra just for that useless Alyssa feud.

6) Jinkx Monsoon - Fucking love herrrrr, but she'll buckle under the pressure at some point I'm sure.

*5) Lineysha Sparx - She'll get brought back for a single challenge, then sent home the same day.

5) Alyssa Edwards - She'll have a lot of bright moments but a lot of bad ones too. Seems like she's too caught up in her own laurels and she'll get busted for getting consistently worse during the competition.

4) Alaska - The judges love her but won't think she has enough oomph. She's my favorite this season but I'm seeing her getting the Jujubee edit. Loved by fans but underperforming during the challenges. Her charm and solid performance will keep her until the top 4 though.

3) Roxxy Andrews - Totally Alexis Mateo of the season. She'll do great but she her look will be considered too one-dimensional and uninspired.

2) Ivy Winters - Even though I'm not personally a fan, she seems like the creative Manilla type, and her runway looks will get better and better each week. Her personality (or lack thereof) will keep her from the top though.

1) Detox - She's been getting the consistent winning edit, and her winning runway looks combined with a personality to kill makes her the queen to beat.

I'll update this projection every week based on the momentum of the season.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

hitoman

I'm late to throw in my two cents but i'm loving this season....OFFICIALLY! I question how people like Serena even get on this show in the first place. You can't tell me there's a bunch of more polished queens they could have picked. I'm glad they double elim. this last week, both lip sync's sucked. I had kinda hoped Honey was going to turn it out. Now on to predictions

9-Lineysha-I just don't think she's interesting. Missing that oomph alot of puerto rican queens usually bring.
8-Jade-I actually like Jade but I just don't think she can compete with the other queens polish and versatility.
7-Ivy-Her lack of personality will put the nail in the coffin.
6-Coco-You can interchange Coco and Roxxxy. Both are good just not the top I think.
5-Roxxxy
4-Alaska-I love the weird but her looks are not that strong to me.
3-Jinx-Total wildcard and am loving her more and more as the weeks go on. Hopefully she provides the glamour this week to show she's all around and not just funny.
2-Alyssa-She's really surprised me how well she's been doing and how good her looks are.
1-Detox-Sometimes I almost think it's unfair how amazing she is. Still early on in the season but definitely head bitch right now.

cory64

I was LIVING for Jinkx's Little Edie and Detox's LSFYL
Rest of the SG panel was pretty weak, but damn did Jinkx turn it out.

(for the overall competition)
Top:
Jinkx – it's monsoon season, all I have to say
Detox – fucked up this week (for someone who has been otherwise so well versed in RPDR, kind of shocking) but her lipsync proves that she's one of a kind and a force to be reckoned with
Alaska – continuously coming up just short of greatness, maybe next time?
Roxxxy – I still don't like her but at least she knows where to put her energy

Bottom:
Ivy – completely embarrassing Marilyn, not a drop of personality, but fashion sense will carry her a little bit further
Coco – she got the basic impression down but failed to find a funny angle to go with
Alyssa – should have been in the bottom this week. Not a damn atom of Katy was there in look or personality.
Jade – fading away plus it seems like she doesn't want to be there.

royalan

Watching the latest episode now, but I just had to PAUSE:

How the hell do these DRAG QUEENS not know who Little Edie is!? Should be ashamed...

Ok, back to the show.

royalan

Lord this UNTUCKED.

"How do you feel only being safe with Janet - something you do six nights a week?"

That was the perfect counter-shade.

Lear

I am not here for these hoes trying to come for Jinkx. She has more talent in her little finger than the likes of Coco and Alyssa. She was totally right too: you should come into the show with at least a few jokes pre-prepared for Snatch Game, it's that simple. I mean, come on, Ru was handing some of them joke opportunities on a silver platter (Alyssa with the kissed a girl thing and Ivy with the opportunity to bring up JFK) and it went right over their heads. Other than Jinkx and Alaska, that was a terrible Snatch Game.

Michelle needs to stop with constantly wanting glam from every girls. There are different styles of drag. I don't see her telling the glam queens she wants to see them do camp. Jinkx has shown more versatility on the runway than Alyssa or Coco, and just because she hasn't done traditional glam, Michelle tries to read.

Really bored by Roxxy. Hoping for a Jinkx, Alaska, Detox final three.

Edit: Oh my god, this Untucked. The shade of it all. 'The only thing funny about Alyssa is her overbite'. Yaaaaas, go in Miss Coco.

I haven't watched the new episode, but I hear that my favorite queens worked it out in Snatch Game.

I'm totally rooting for Jinkx and Alaska, and I'm happy to see that the comedy queens are outperforming the boring pretty ones.

Even though she's one of my favorites, I'm kinda glad that Detox got knocked down a peg. It was getting too obvious for a second that she was cruising through wins and highs so far, so I'm glad that the show decided to equalize things a bit more.

I hear my girl Lineysha goes home and not Jade; Snatch Game is Puerto Rican kryptonite so I had a feeling. Poor thing. They'll bring her back though. She's too fierce for them not to.

cory64

as far as the PR queens go:
Nina > Yara > Lineysha = Alexis > Kenya > Jessica > Madame LaQueer

Alexis was a decent contender in the challenges but I couldn't with her sour attitude and pageant-literality, so that puts her around Lineysha's level imo.
(7 in 5 seasons is a bit overrepresented, no? Not that most of them didn't deserve to be there)

Here's how I'd rank them:

1) Nina Flowers
2) Lineysha Sparx
3) Yara Sofia
4) Alexis Mateo
5) Jessica Wild
6) Madame LaQueer
7) Kenya Michaels

Lineysha may have been lacking in a lot of big personality challenges, but that lady is one of the most polished contestants the show has ever had. Gorgeous out of drag too. I said goddamn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom