• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9 |OT| The Largest Cross-Dressing Convention of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Isaac

giphy.gif
Did his tuck come undone?

As soon as Nina opened her mouth in the acting challenge I was having flashbacks to Jasmine Masters fucking up in the Shakesqueer challenge. These long ass acting challenges are such a buzz kill. They need to half them and give us more workroom banter before the runway.

How is Aja going to whine about the role she was given a week or two after Nina did the exact same thing and was read for it? Take lemons and make lemonade ffs, it's not rocket science, clearly the old high schooler was one of the funniest roles.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
😂

We live in a post Grindr era where processing nudes transactions are public. Get it gurl.

Rayis

Good bye
Farrah

I don't even have to watch the lipsync to know who's going home tonight

EDIT: TOTALLY RIGHT! awful lipsync

Eggbok

The lip syncs this season are straight trash. I love Shea Couleé but I need her to be in the bottom two just to see someone get destroyed.

cnrmvaizyavaged8r51ilta7oooetin8yyb9rkj6bslyqt17ch3ozjcqj7vb3ufi.gif

Farrah deserved to go home for that cringe worthy roast.

Side note: This fire island show is terrible. I hate everyone and I've only seen 15 minutes of it.

kirblar

Alexis wasn't great but she at least was doing the spirit of the song. This was some Bob/Derrick-style tonal mismatch.

kirblar

Alexis is the Darienne Lake of this season.

Overinflated sense of achievement.
Darienne Lake killed at the DC Hater's Roast. It was clear the material about her and her own material was new to everyone that day, cause both were getting reactions no one else was from the people onstage.

Shade Chi's reads on her were insane though, and since the tour just ended, I'll provide them to you now! (paraphrased from memory)

You know, Darienne, Pandora Boxx, and Mrs. Kasha Davis all came from Upstate New York and used to perform together all the time. But what does it say about this trio when Pandora Boxx is the Beyonce of the group?

These three also weren't known for the best makeup. Some days it really did look like they had smeared oatmeal on their faces. It was even so bad that people thought they were part of the House of Aja.
(and this was on week 2.)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Thought sasha deserved to win that challenge
How anyone can bomb roasting Michelle I don't know

Had to bury my face in my pillow for Trinity, Farrah and Alexis's segments. Also it seemed like they gave Peppermint a win because she didn't have one. Shea and Sasha got bigger reactions.

Razmos

Had to bury my face in my pillow for Trinity, Farrah and Alexis's segments. Also it seemed like they gave Peppermint a win because she didn't have one. Shea and Sasha got bigger reactions.
That's how I felt too, especially with the focus on who hasn't won a challenge at the start. I was like "Oh so Peppermint is gonna win this one then"

Alexis needs to go already, absolutely sick to death of her and her shitty looks and horrible attitude. She's managed to scrape by so far but I hope she goes next week. I was even hoping Farrah of all people would beat her in the lip synch.

Also Nina actually got some screentime in the workroom, about time.

Razmos

Watching Untucked:
Farrah: "There are no excuses on the runway, I'm not going to say 'Oooh but I got my cards out of order, wah wah wah"
~Meanwhile, with Alexis~
Alexis: "I thought the reads were really unfair, I got my cards out of order and really struggled afterwards!"

Fuck Alexis, seriously. You'd think she was the younger and more immature of the two. She needs to go.

Farrah has been in the bottom consistently but has the sense of self to say "I didn't do my best, I failed and I can do better" while all Alexis does is blame other people and make excuses. She's awful and right up there with Phi Phi and Roxxy as my least favourite queens.

I get the feeling Nina doesn't actually want any sisterhood and just plays up that victim "they just don't get me" angle so she can wallow in self pity. Or maybe she just doesn't like any of them to want to be sisterly with them. But damn, don't put that on them trying to sabotage you and look down on you. Shea especially has been super supportive. "I'm here to impress the judges, I don't care what ya'll think." Girl, bye. Now I'm wondering if the Atlanta scene just didn't get her or if she just prefers to play the part of a solo underdog.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Farrah was hard to watch on the episode. Glad she gone.

After watching untucked, Nina can go next. Tired of her crying victim.

Alexis needs to own up to her shortcomings. She kept prefacing with "I'll take responsibility, but..." she proceeds to not taking responsibility. She can go after Nina.

Loved Shea, was my favorite.

Shasha continues to impress me and I'm proud of her performance. In a show where many have proclaimed to serve "something different" before yet ended up being samey, her style true to not only being unique, but also fully realized and we'll articulated.

Peppermint did good, and I'm not mad she won the challenge.

Trinity should have done better. I'm surprised she fucked this up. She was bad.

That's all bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom