• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9 |OT| The Largest Cross-Dressing Convention of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know who the tenth queen is?

I was hoping Acid Betty would have made it. Didn't like her personally but she went home too early.

BTW, anyone heard the Ru podcast? Ru wants an All-winners All Stars. We will probably eventually have An All-Winners All Stars All Stars eventually haha

I was hoping Acid Betty would have made it. Didn't like her personally but she went home too early.

BTW, anyone heard the Ru podcast? Ru wants an All-winners All Stars. We will probably eventually have An All-Winners All Stars All Stars eventually haha

Bebe--------------------

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!

Should do it for 2019 on the 10 year anniversary.

3gB0yOt.jpg

Shizuka

Honestly, for me, this is just RuPaul preparing and hyping the announcement of past winners participating on All-Stars seasons.

Alrus

Since the cast was announced do we still have to spoiler names?

Anyway
Morgan McMichaels will be the first to go imo, either her or Aja.

I'm excited for more Dela, but I thought she said she would never do reality TV ever again?

Since the cast was announced do we still have to spoiler names?

Anyway
Morgan McMichaels will be the first to go imo, either her or Aja.

I'm excited for more Dela, but I thought she said she would never do reality TV ever again?
From what the queens have said previously all stars is a super different vibe to the regular show to be fair

A lot less manic

Ratrat

From what the queens have said previously all stars is a super different vibe to the regular show to be fair

A lot less manic
What about that time in AS1 where everyone bullied Mimi?
Or that time the judges bullied Adore?
Or Phi Phi and Roxxxy being framed into playing villains.

royalan

HAHAHAHA

Ben's back for that Drag Race money I see...

But what about what the show does to your FRIENDSHIPS, Ben?!?

Hilarious.

Rayis

Whatever happened to Valentina being a lock for All-Stars 3, either way, I'm pretty excited about some of these queens, not some much others.

Trixie or Shangela will win.

I wish Ongina would have made it instead of Bebe as the 10th queen. but either way excited to have a season 1 queen returning
[

Rayis

Whatever happened to Valentina being a lock for All-Stars 3, either way, I'm pretty excited about some of these queens, not some much others.

Trixie or Shangela will win.

I wish Ongina would have made it instead of Bebe as the 10th queen. but either way excited to have a season 1 queen returning
[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom