• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rush Rally 3 Nintendo Switch FIRST LOOK!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

This port of the popular iOS/Android rally game comes to the Nintendo Switch via BrownMonster games and is looking absolutely superb!

It will be released on December 23rd 2019 and will cost £11.99 and $13.99

60 FPS racing at night or day in the rain or snow! Over 72 new and unique stages each with different surface types including snow, gravel, tarmac and dirt! Race with one of the best car dynamics models to date, including real time vehicle deformation and damage, built from over 15 years of experience

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
LdBufA8.gif

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
The mockability is somewhat lessoned when you know it was made by one person. OP's remarks aren't as ridiculous when taken in that context.

I'd say it's impressive that it was made by one person, but "superb" isn't an adjective that fits anything I see in that video, to be honest, at least when related to "look."

Last edited:

Animagic

Banned
This is up my alley. I liked what I saw later on in the video.

edit: just bought it on my iPad let’s see how it is

Last edited:

Animagic

Banned
Raced my first race.
Bought a car and colored it and jumped into the first track.
Feels pretty good, honestly. There are a lot of camera options as well as race replays.
While it was only $4 on the iPad, you’re stuck with touch screen or tilt controls. I’m going to play it some more and see how it goes.

Top Bottom