• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Seems like those Americana cigars didn't cause any damage at all. And most certainly, they didn't destroy 37 jets and 6 helicopters. :messenger_beaming:

Any reputable sources to back these up? I’d love for it to be true but these are pretty small accounts

Liljagare

Will be interesting to learn what was used in theese Crimean ops. Saw some UKR official say this is only the beginning.

Did someone send them ATACMS we don't know about? Or, did they adapt one of their own missiles? They also state that the weapon used was all Ukrainian in development. If so, it was a subsonic weapon, which really would make a mockery out of S400.

Segal has gone from starring in action movies to Russian propaganda​

renderTimingPixel.png

t.me/Neofic...

I mean if he gets shoot by a missile or whatever while doing this shit

love and hip hop GIF by VH1

nemiroff

Gold Member
It might actually not be an Ukrainian strike afterall, but who the hell knows..

I mean..:

Last edited:

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Bitch is crying that her vacation was cut short, "Crimea was like my own house", well no and get fuck out Vatnik scum

Shouldn't they all sell or destroy their Western European cars? They were originalluy made by literal nazis ;)

TwinB242

They are hypocrites and liars. But they are not completely stupid.
They know that Russia can only make crap like Ladas.

well If the sanctions work as they should then soon enough they'll have no choice but to trade their western cars for a Lada, due to a lack of parts for maintenance/repairs.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
The attack on Crimea rather indicates this war is not going to end for a very, very long time. Ukraine can’t take it back, but they seem determined to try.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Poland is one of the more right wing parts of Europe though, so that's really not surprising.

Nearer the border with Ukraine there are simply people who relatives or friends who are Ukrainian, so naturally many are supportive there. And of course there's just general sympathy.

But the main reason Poland have reacted so hard to this is because they know that if Ukraine falls, not only would they have an even worse humanitarian and migration crisis on their hands, but also that they might be at risk, even in NATO.

Agreed. There is a lot of anger here in Poland at the moment. Inflation is through the roof and the Ukrainian refugees are just targets of blame. The EU are another target, but the EU are at fault for that. Withholding funds from Poland because they're not happy with Poland's judicial reforms? Is Poland independent or not?

They didn’t do it …

True, but Zelensky has said that the war will end once Ukraine have liberated Crimea. In which case, this war isn't ending anytime soon.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62487303

TwinB242

Holy shit Steven Segal .. what’s that about .

He's been a Putin/Russia bootlicker for a while now. He even celebrated Putin's birthday with the same Russian propagandists that don't think Ukraine should exist

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
Zelensky has said that the war will end once Ukraine have liberated Crimea. In which case, this war isn't ending anytime soon.

Just because he says it won't end without Crimea doesn't mean that's exactly how he thinks, or how it will turn out. He's playing chess like everyone else, and the infamous "rule of negotiation" is to first go higher than what you realistically expect the outcome to be. Two steps forward and one step back is still one step forward.. Ukraine have a lot of reason to be confident, even from the current status quo, and there is a chance that the slow ruzzian momentum could lead to a possible implosion for them. There's no safe way to predict what's coming, but future proofing possible coming negotiations by setting the bar at Crimea is the only sensible way at this moment in time.

Edit: Man this is some funny shit, I'm in stitches :

Last edited:

Tams

Gold Member
He's been a Putin/Russia bootlicker for a while now. He even celebrated Putin's birthday with the same Russian propagandists that don't think Ukraine should exist

Shit actor and fake arse martial artist who did a fake arse martial art.

Edit: Man this is some funny shit, I'm in stitches :

Holy shit! 🤣

Top Bottom