• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Stick a fucking tomahawk up Putin's arse FFS !!

That's the only way to resolve this shit.

All this crap is going to embolden dictators to do what he's doing.

I wonder what steps he takes to ensure his safety and how many food tasters have died for him.

The CIA/NSA,<insert acronym> most likely know exactly where he is, so all they need to do is accidentally drop some bunker busters on him and his entourage. They also need to dress up the munitions in CCP/PRC colours for extra giggles.

I wonder what steps he takes to ensure his safety and how many food tasters have died for him.

The CIA/NSA,<insert acronym> most likely know exactly where he is, so all they need to do is accidentally drop some bunker busters on him and his entourage. They also need to dress up the munitions in CCP/PRC colours for extra giggles.
Let it be 5 bunker buster, just to make sure there is nothing left.

TransTrender

Gold Member
The Ukrainians have encircled the Russians in Lymen. Approximately 3K to 5K Russian Soilders are trapped

https://liveuamap.com/

cdMEQ2O.jpg
Great!
I actually hope for no prisoners!

Nikodemos

In the case of Wagnerites or Kadyrov's dogs, yeah, I hope each and every one of them gets filled with lead before they even manage to think about raising their arms.
Those sad fuckers from the strategic rocket corps, or Baltic minesweeper divisions, who got press-ganged and stuffed into a tank? Ehh... I kinda hope they manage to survive the experience and end up in a PoW camp.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Videos floating on twitter of the road exiting lyman... apparently some orcs attempted to use the cover of night to make a run for it and well, let me tell you they didn't make it.

Next city names to keep tabs of:

Svatove: logistics crossroad for west Luhansk
Kreminna: pit stop between Svatove and Lsychank and Sverodonetsk
Borova: biggest town in kharkiv still under the orc's yoke
Troitske: I don't expect this one to hit the news soon, but it's close to the mordor border and is the logistic hub that feeds Svatove and Starobilsk (the logistic crossroad for eastern Luhansk

sinnergy

Videos floating on twitter of the road exiting lyman... apparently some orcs attempted to use the cover of night to make a run for it and well, let me tell you they didn't make it.

Next city names to keep tabs of:

Svatove: logistics crossroad for west Luhansk
Kreminna: pit stop between Svatove and Lsychank and Sverodonetsk
Borova: biggest town in kharkiv still under the orc's yoke
Troitske: I don't expect this one to hit the news soon, but it's close to the mordor border and is the logistic hub that feeds Svatove and Starobilsk (the logistic crossroad for eastern Luhansk
Yeah they need to keep up , the more territory they conquer before the Russian parlement agrees on the annexation, the better .

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Yeah they need to keep up , the more territory they conquer before the Russian parlement agrees on the annexation, the better .

Honestly, I don't know why this matters. The hostilities won't cease just because Putin declared ex-machina as russian territories that are not even controlled by the russian army. I mean, Crimea was formally annexed by the russian parliament years ago and Ukraine has been happily bombing high-value targets there...

Last edited:

sinnergy

Don't be such an edgelord. It's people's lives you're table top gaming with.
They lost most sympathy from me .. if they are people they could just refuse to fire and stay in the Ukraine or better yet join them … or overthrow Putin instead of raping , killing , destroying.. sometimes it’s better to destroy evil .. or they wont learn anything. It’s hard and it shouldn’t be necessary but it sadly is . We all know how we had to handle Hitler and his troops … but sadly history isn’t that great of a teacher .

Last edited:

thuGG_pl

Don't be such an edgelord. It's people's lives you're table top gaming with.
They don't have any hesitation when shelling civilian convoys (happened yesterday, 30 civilans dead). Why should we care for those pigs? Fuck them all.

You'll say that maybe there are some bad apples or something. But the attrorities commited are popping out basically in every liberated city or region. It's too frequent to call it a rarity or bad apples here and there.
And probably we didn't come to the worst yet, lets see what will come up if Mariupol gets liberated...

Last edited:

Tams

Gold Member
Dear lord, the Russian orcs are having an absolute meltdown and the Ukrainians are memeing it to high heaven.

Absolutely brutal scenes. Brutal.

nemiroff

Gold Member
Reading this gave me the chills.

It's a Slaughter (Lyman fighting)

Excerpt (read the article for more):

I have never seen so many dead, soon to be dead, and wounded people in my life. People begging for help, but no way we can help them. We have little to help them with, a small medical kit each, no morphine, and no time to render any kind of useful aid. No idea if they will live or die. You just keep moving.

One guy had obviously stepped on a mine by the side of the road. One leg was gone at mid-thigh, the other one was broken lower down and his foot was backward. He was trying to crawl somewhere on one good knee, trailing flowing blood out of a busted artery. Unless he got help quick, he was gone. He was talking calmly in Russian, saying over-and-over, “I will be home soon mother.”

Edit: The guy reporting back in the article is together with 20 other soldiers and he estimates that they alone killed ~140 ruzzians... Holy shit..
Edit: It may have been before they split into smaller teams, IDK.
Edit: Probably true, but keep in mind it's an unverified source.

Last edited:

Dr.D00p

How can one country generate all this coo-coo crazy shit for absolutely no reason whatsoever. If this was a movie, I'd stop watching it because it was way WAY over the top.

Russians have basically been brutalized from all sides for the last century. Playthings of the Royal Tsars until 1917, then the Communist Revolution, terrorised under Communist rule for 70yrs then humiliated by the collapse of the Soviet Union, reduced to poverty from a botched free market introduction in the 90's and ripe for the picking by the criminal underworld asset stripping the country, which let in a KGB sociopath like Putin to fill the power vacuum.

They have had any sense of empathy for others stripped out of their psyche in a deeply nihilistic society.....and the end result is what you see in Red Square.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

They could always try surrendering.
Correct, a white flag or anything to avoid this, but they keep going like stupids following their POS leadership.

I believe some of them are "innocent" in the sense they were deployed and did not make any of the atrocities the others did, but it is a matter of time before they do it, so:

Tom Holland Spiderman GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

How many people have to die, before they can go back and try to take away Putler and avoid more of their men and sons dying for this stupid war?

This right here is very probably an attack (the Russian bullshit explanations are as poor as ever) on a strategically important airfield, close to the capital, in an area that Putin claims is part of Russia.

So, this is - as far as he’s concerned - a direct attack by foreign forces on Russian territory:

…now watch the little goat fucker completely fail to launch any of his nuclear weapons in response.

Crimea has been under attack before, so there is precedent about the bullshit they say vs what really is.

I bet it was another Russian who smoked too close to some missiles XD

Edit: Excuse:

Last edited:
Top Bottom