• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Tams

Gold Member
Thats Soviet/Russian government for ya.

Just think what that region of the world could have done the past few centuries if they had good government. The country has this:

- Lots of people

- I think a pretty academic society with stereotyped smart people (at least thats what the media shows)

- By far the biggest land mass in the world

- Shit loads of natural resources, which for every country is the first building block to success. When you got tons of natural resources, the people should have easier access to buy it, tons of companies creating jobs, export revenue, and tons of taxes and tariff fees collected. A good cycle of success. From there, countries take the next step to higher value services and products beyond commodities, but you still got all this as a backbone

What a waste of people and land.
A blessing and a curse.

Resources attract people, but especially the greedy. And with more people, you have more greedy people and an increased likelihood of greedy people.

Those greedy people are also often people who have no qualms hurting others to get more.

UnNamed

Banned
Morale is high.

Imagine you're a Russian soldier, you were send to Ukraine in the first wave, after one year you come back and immediately you are send back to Ukraine with the second wave, and you know there will be a third, a fourth and a fifth wave.

At some point even the most stupid and retarded Russian knows he's fucked anyway because 200k are already dead, your boss plan to send 500k men and you're the 250000th. Good luck!

winjer

Gold Member
Imagine you're a Russian soldier, you were send to Ukraine in the first wave, after one year you come back and immediately you are send back to Ukraine with the second wave, and you know there will be a third, a fourth and a fifth wave.

At some point even the most stupid and retarded Russian knows he's fucked anyway because 200k are already dead, your boss plan to send 500k men and you're the 250000th. Good luck!

Well screw them. They still allow Putin and his cronies to remain in power.
They only make videos asking for ammo and saying things are bad, instead of revolting against the people that sent them to die.
At least Russians a century ago had the balls to make a revolution and kill the Tsar. Russians today are a bunch of cunts that only whine on telegram.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
They only make videos asking for ammo and saying things are bad, instead of revolting against the people that sent them to die.
At least Russians a century ago had the balls to make a revolution and kill the Tsar. Russians today are a bunch of cunts that only whine on telegram.
Exactly where are all the videos asking "why in the fuck are we here?" "Why are we being sent to the slaughter and for what?" Nah it's all we won't go here or go there and where's our equipment... So fuck each and everyone of them.

They all know this war is pointless, they all know they are nothing but sheep to the slaughter but still they come and still they fight so I haven't a single fuck to give to them and wish them nothing but a horrible nitemarishly short life

GymWolf

Tbf, putin would probably open fire on any protestant.

Dude has no problems in throwing out people from windows, serving poison tea and sending thousands of men to die, do you think he would have ANY problem killing a couple thousands of protestors and call them traitors? Dude gives no fucks about what people around the world think of him.

winjer

Gold Member
Tbf, putin would probably open fire on any protestant.

Dude has no problems in throwing out people from windows, serving poison tea and sending thousands of men to die, do you think he would have ANY problem killing a couple thousands of protestors and call them traitors? Dude gives no fucks about what people around the world think of him.

The Tsar also ordered his troops to fire on civilians. And this was a very important step into full revolution.
Of course Putin and his cronies will fight any one that opposes them, but that happens with every dictator.
If Russians ever want to have peace and prosperity, they have to be willing to throw down Putin.
Sitting on their asses and making videos on telegram will change nothing.

GymWolf

The Tsar also ordered his troops to fire on civilians. And this was a very important step into full revolution.
Of course Putin and his cronies will fight any one that opposes them, but that happens with every dictator.
If Russians ever want to have peace and prosperity, they have to be willing to throw down Putin.
Sitting on their asses and making videos on telegram will change nothing.

Putin would have no problem using fucking tanks against his own citizen to maintain power.

It's way more complicated than people think.

What we need is someone from the governmemt to put a bullet on putrid's head from the inside, russians are never gonna risk their lives to stop the war, it mist be done by someone close to the shithead.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Putin would have no problem using fucking tanks against his own citizen to maintain power.

It's way more complicated than people think.

What we need is someone from the governmemt to put a bullet on putrid's head from the inside, russians are never gonna risk their lives to stop the war, it mist be done by someone close to the shithead.

Yes, that would happen. That's why it's called a revolution.
That's what happened in 1917.

Spaceman292

Banned

Stay Strong GIF by Moxifit Body Fuel
United Kingdom Sport GIF by MotoGP

Oioi m8s cant wait to get home to the missus and tuck inta some tidy fuckin squirrel pie and baked beans wooahhhayyy

mxbison

Might cause a stir? Nah, RuSSians are going to keep going.

Yeah but that's only because of NATO's war on Russia so all the more reason to support Putin and make Russia great again.

That's the thing with these ultra brainwashed/stupid people, there is literally no way to put sense into them. Anything can be turned to fit the agenda.

Yeah but that's only because of NATO's war on Russia so all the more reason to support Putin and make Russia great again.

That's the thing with these ultra brainwashed/stupid people, there is literally no way to put sense into them. Anything can be turned to fit the agenda.

I just got someone from Facebook stating a lot of Ruzzian propaganda, I had to go point by point to discredit those fantasies. Those included:

Insult to Zelensky because he was a comedian.

Zelensky is a puppet because he gets outside his country to get equipment

Bio-labs in Ukraine

Ukrainians are "bad people" because their ancestors

Ukraine killed pro-Russians in the east

Ukraine is corrupt

This is all part of the great reset and against everything else.....there are forces behind all these people who worship "baal-moloch", Satanists who practice human sacrifices....

At this point, he got this

happy bart simpson GIF

He is my ex-boss, I thought he was intelligent enough to see what is true vs fantasy, and people thought I live in a fantasy.

BlackTron

It would be funny if Wagner was to turn against the Russian military.

That would be rich. Imagine if Wagner took control of the government. I mean the event itself would be funny but the people in charge would not be much better and result in a mercenary group controlling a nuclear stockpile.

The biggest problem that the Russians have going for them is that they're corrupt and incompetent. If that changes to merely corrupt but not incompetent, that could be pretty bad.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
People underestimate the impenetrable layers of bureaucracy and security built around Putin and keeping him in power, he already knows who's a threat and has gotten rid of them leaving the rest on a knife edge, he ain't going nowhere and the Russian people are too much of a pussy to do anything about it, nothing short of a full assault and breakdown of the Russian forces inside of Ukraine is going to end this, Putin.. that cunt going nowhere soon, the West knows this, Ukraine knows this and NATO needs to step it up

Artoris

Gold Member
People underestimate the impenetrable layers of bureaucracy and security built around Putin and keeping him in power, he already knows who's a threat and has gotten rid of them leaving the rest on a knife edge, he ain't going nowhere and the Russian people are too much of a pussy to do anything about it, nothing short of a full assault and breakdown of the Russian forces inside of Ukraine is going to end this, Putin.. that cunt going nowhere soon, the West knows this, Ukraine knows this and NATO needs to step it up
I think it is a pointless and sad war, if there ever is another type, Russians and Ukrainians murdering each other I guess this is what you get for letting a dictator take power

Liljagare

Norway provides Ukraine with NASAMS ground-based air defence system
Norway will provide Ukraine with two complete NASAMS firing units in cooperation with the United States. – Ukraine has a critical need to defend itself against missile attacks, and Norway will assist, says Norway’s minister of defence, Mr. Bjørn Arild Gram.

https://www.regjeringen.no/en/aktuelt/nettsak-miw/id2966031/

And, wth.. :p

Last edited:

FunkMiller

I also love how they just had some kid take his shirt off and lay in a hospital bed. No signs of trauma, no IV, no oxygen. Reminds me of that girl who was pretending to have debilitating seizures from vaccination, yet her hair, makeup, and nails were immaculate.

The trouble is, they have to go to very little effort for the morons to believe in it. Confirmation bias is incredibly powerful for the hard of thinking.

Last edited:

BlackTron

The trouble is, they have to go to very little effort for the morons to believe in it. Confirmation bias is incredibly powerful for the hard of thinking.

Grab all the morons leading to war on smart people, except you actually need competent people to run all your shit right so uhh...

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
1090 dead RuSSkies in a day... Just nuts that they keep on tossing bodies at this.
It's nuts that the Russians simply accept this, I mean they phone each other, they post on telegram, the massive amounts of people supporting the front line must see the bodies and injured coming back and this must feed into the ones sent to the front and still they go, wave after wave of human meat to a grinder with no hope.. I just can't wrap my head around how completely fucking docile they are

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
And to think they like to portray this "hard man" image to the world... Fucking hell has that "myth" been exposed, tbf I always thought they where loud mouthed cunts with no balls to back up their gobs, but this, this is a whole other level to Russians that I was simply not aware of.... Can you imagine the streets of any city in Europe or America if our Armies suffered even a single one of their daily losses, we'd be up in fucking arms demanding the heads of our governments for sending our troops into a single slaughter and those cunts do this daily and have done for nearly a YEAR!! I really want to grab one of them and shake some fucking sense into them

winjer

Gold Member
It's nuts that the Russians simply accept this, I mean they phone each other, they post on telegram, the massive amounts of people supporting the front line must see the bodies and injured coming back and this must feed into the ones sent to the front and still they go, wave after wave of human meat to a grinder with no hope.. I just can't wrap my head around how completely fucking docile they are

They still have a serf mentality. And their society is like a feudalistic state.
They are stuck in a medieval era and refuse to evolve beyond that.

Top Bottom