• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russian Head Transplant Doctor Looks Identical to Doctor in MGSV - KOJIMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this doctor is in any way linked to MGSV, It has be because he was maybe a consultant, someone to give Kojima insight into transplanting methods and theories.
Maybe then Kojima asks to use Sergio's likeness in the game as a result of his input, as well as certain details about his planned procedure. Could that be it?

So I saying he is both a LEGIT doctor who swaps heads.
And the source of the game characters looks.

11149458_890937904298507_7027453622548807453_n.jpg

Holy shit lol

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
I'm more concerned with the role of OP and Despera in all of this. It seems like Despera conveniently decided to link the two. Who cares what the doctor looks like, why even post his pic on neogaf?

We have to question everything.

I'm more concerned with the role of OP and Despera in all of this. It seems like Despera conveniently decided to link the two. Who cares what the doctor looks like, why even post his pic on neogaf?

He posted his face because it was in a thread about the surgery.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Maybe the TEDx organisation and doctor is real but Kojima asked them to play along and the whole human head transplant thing is a ruse and huge spoiler for MGSV.

This very post just smells like someone trying to deflect attention and suspicion.

Just what the fuck are you up to Plasma?!! What do you.know?!!

i think I'm losing it

Maybe the TEDX organisation and doctor is real but Kojima asked them to play along and the whole human head transplant thing is a ruse and huge spoiler for MGSV.

Some of these TED spinoff groups don't have real high standards for speakers. The Cyprus org and other speakers seem legit, so if Canavero is involved with MGSV in some way, it was a plant and the TEDx people were probably unaware. The colors and fonts are used by the main TED org.

Plagiarizing Russian again?

Eh music plagiarism is such a difficult thing to prove and the 'accusations' are so prevalent its ridiculous. You really do have to wonder if most of it is just subconscious when the composer decided to make it and heard it without them realizing it and used it, it may also be just medium that is prone to overlapping patterns.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
He posted his face because it was in a thread about the surgery.

It's very subtle the way he does it. There is really no need for him to post the pic of the doctor on Neogaf. No reason at all. The doctor is not the one getting the headtransplant. The story has been around for a while now, and Despera decides to just post the pic of the doctor, and also 'coincidentially' stumble upon the fact that the doctor looks like the Russian Doctor from MGSV.

If this doctor is in any way linked to MGSV, It has be because he was maybe a consultant, someone to give Kojima insight into transplanting methods and theories.
Maybe then Kojima asks to use Sergio's likeness in the game as a result of his input, as well as certain details about his planned procedure. Could that be it?

So I saying he is both a LEGIT doctor who swaps heads.
And the source of the game characters looks.

But even if its just coincidences its pretty fascinating and whether Kojima and this Canavero guy are connected or not, the Doctor is a fraud. I'm pretty sure its either some sort of publicity stunt and won't even take place, or it will just fail.

DevilFox

Maybe the TEDx organisation and doctor is real but Kojima asked them to play along and the whole human head transplant thing is a ruse and huge spoiler for MGSV.

He has publications on PubMed, so.. however, do you realize how big this would be if it was fake? Pulling a joke on the entire scientific community for years on a subject that's way older than 3 years and has see almost no improvements, even considered one of the few solution to paraplegia and euthanasia? All for marketing, really?
As much as fascinating this move would be, especially if we think about MGS2, I think it's too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom