• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russian Head Transplant Doctor Looks Identical to Doctor in MGSV - KOJIMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome back :3
Hello :3c
I just awoke, still unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed.

But I also found a head transplant case in popular culture, which not only featured a Russian patient, but also amputated arms and psychic connections with them:
Despite the abductors' attempt to hide the evidence by burying it, the FBI uncovered Tomczeszyn's severed arm soon after Agent Bannan went missing.
(...)
The FBI were led to Tomczeszyn's buried arm by Father Joe, who claimed that he had a psychic connection to the missing agent but was unaware that the connection was Tomczeszyn.
http://x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Franz_Tomczeszyn

Soulflarz

Banned
Hello :3c
I just awoke, still unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed.

But I also found a head transplant case in popular culture, which not only featured a Russian patient, but also amputated arms and psychic connections with them:

http://x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Franz_Tomczeszyn

>.< Go drink coffee! Coffee is life.

And uhh..
so I guess the two questions now are
-what is kojima drawing influence from
-what is actually a giant stunt

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
>.< Go drink coffee! Coffee is life.

And uhh..
so I guess the two questions now are
-what is kojima drawing influence from
-what is actually a giant stunt
Influences are some of the most interesting things to look out for, to be honest. You know what they say, good artists copy, great artists steal. And everything is a remix. So it's always amazing to trace creation throughout history.

(Sorry to break the conspiracy kayfabe for a second.)
A love of two brains...
How do you think the fella who got a new body would feel having a wank with a new cock & bollocks?

HowZatOZ

Banned
I don't even know what is going on but if this is truly marketing material for Metal Gear then it has topped any other game's marketing by a canyon length.

Midn1ght

How do you think the fella who got a new body would feel having a wank with a new cock & bollocks?

Not a problem as it would not be his hands either.

karl-pilkington-net-worth.jpg

Midn1ght

Probably already talked about by other members but I'm lazy to read all the pages :

From the Silent Hill Wikia :

Bloodied Bag

It seems to be just an average brown bag, placed on the table in the room where the player begins. The bottom of it appears to be soaked with blood. From the P.T. interactive teaser trailer, the bottom of the bag is swarmed with cockroaches. It might be possible that it has a human head within the bag that is somehow still animate and alive which may explain why the blood at the bottom of the bag is not soaked and leaking.

It is not hostile, however. Upon approaching the bag, what is probably its contents will speak to the player. It speaks cryptically, warning the player of "a gap in the door" and asks the player if they're sure "the only you is you".

Bag_%26_Cockroaches.jpg

Venom Fox

Banned
I think it's more probable that kojima just found out about this guys work and asked if he could use his input (expertise) with the game and his likeness.

There is no way in hell that konami would have green lighted an ARG like experience that players would have found out about 2 years too late.

If this is some ARG kind of thing then we would have found it by now.

Some of the (hopefully tongue-in-cheek) speculations here are just downright embarrassing though.

This reminds me of the whole #TeamCG and #TeamReal thing that happened a while back. Some of the defense the #TeamCG people made are just cringeworthy. But hey, they can always do the "I was just having fun!" defense, amirite?

Venom Fox

Banned
It could be that Quiet is Chico's head superimposed onto a female body?

#TeamChicoIsQuiet?
Lmao wow this thread is hilarious.

One thing I do believe though is that at some point in the game kojima will do a bait and switch with Gray Fox/Big Boss and we will find out that Gray Fox had his face changed to resemble Big Boss as a part of a cover up by Cypher.
The reason being that he feared the world finding out about the legendary Big Boss's coma. (This was also the reason for the les enfants terrible project wasn't it?)

(There is too much evidence to suggest otherwise)

When BB does wake up however we will continue playing the game as the real BB and build our outer heavens up until the point where solid snake is introduced as a rookie, trained up and sent on his mission to infiltrate OH.

The end will be a qte fight between BB and SS with the song Heavens Divide playing in the background to make it more emotional

Or a female body superimposed on Chico's head.

Question is, would such an operation damage the vocal cords.

So the body had a conscious of it's own? So in fact Quiet is Paz body on Chico's Head and now her will has taken control of the whole body. It all is coming together now Kojima you can't fool me...
I honestly don't know what I'm talking about

novenD

What if instead of the player character being a brainwashed grey fox it's a brainwashed chico's head on big boss' body

#TeamBigChico

raven777

Back when Kojima reveled that Phantom Pain = MGSV:TPP, Kojima said in his podcast that they modeled the doctor's face from a western actor who is working in Japan named Ian Moore

CC7VU2bVIAEdBH1.png:orig

CC7URZZVIAA55nG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom