• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russian Head Transplant Doctor Looks Identical to Doctor in MGSV - KOJIMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Allllllllllright people.

lagolvltdp4qjhety6ur.gif

Let's not get any more off the deep end than we already are. No calling people that are most likely not really involved in MGSV, no emailing, none of that. The likelihood here is that Kojima modeled the Doctor off of an actor (as was noted earlier) and that actor happens to look eerily similar to this head transplant Doctor.

Needless to say, the head transplant Doctor is not doing himself any favors by proposing an idea that is as crazy as Kojima's plots, but still.

Reel it back in.

hohoXD123

Probably mentioned before but looking on pubmed, the doctor has had quite a few papers published in numerous reputable journals like the BMJ/NEJM/Lancet going back to at least 2002, it's not just one or two in unknown journals.

MattyG

Banned
Wait, the patient's name is Valery? I can see it now...

Doc finishes the transplant.
Goes to break room to sit down.
Falls asleep.
Nurse rushes in a while later, shakes Doc awake.
She has news.

"V has come to."

fork_bomb

Banned
i wake up, and now i'm finding that you guys got canavero's personal cell?
THE HELL IS WRONG WITH US
WE NEED TO STOP NOW
MY BRAIN IS FUCK

guys i can't thank you enough for the amount of entertainment this thread has given me

Px8eH5O.gif

Mr Rivuz

This topic is awesome. Just watched the italian interview on skytg24. He says that there are already anonymous funders but he would like people like Bill Gates or Itskov to fund the operation to avoid conspiracy theories.

Philosophers' Legacy confirmed.

Yeah, I stopped looking when I saw the pubmed publishes going back to 2002. Still, this is an insane coincidence and a lot of entertainment :p

Poor guy though. -_-

Despera

Banned
Allllllllllright people.

lagolvltdp4qjhety6ur.gif

Let's not get any more off the deep end than we already are. No calling people that are most likely not really involved in MGSV, no emailing, none of that. The likelihood here is that Kojima modeled the Doctor off of an actor (as was noted earlier) and that actor happens to look eerily similar to this head transplant Doctor.

Needless to say, the head transplant Doctor is not doing himself any favors by proposing an idea that is as crazy as Kojima's plots, but still.

Reel it back in.
This is what you get for making a thread "just for fun" :p

Gafien19

Neo Member
So Kojima's logos were removed from MGS5 on April 1st. A very possible coincidence. But if I recall didn't Hayter first announce on twitter that he wasn't in the game on April 1st. I know that Kojima's gone, but somehow.... I can still feel him there.

Soulflarz

Banned
*yaaawn* I'm awake guys, gonna read through

Yup, thought so. On a side note, what's going on with your third tab there? lol :)

Oh God hahaha

...who is Simini, IS HE A PLANT

I love you

RIP Uiki

Some points I think are worth bringing up:

Dr. Canavero's TEDx talk was done in Limassol, Cyprus, where MGS V and Phantom Pain are allegedly set: http://www.tedxlimassol.com/lineup/dr-serio-canavero/

His email address is sercan@inwind.it, Sercan is a Turkish name, and for those who don't know northern Cyprus is controlled by Turkey.

The first Turkish invasion of Cyprus took place in 1974, and was known as the 'the 1974 Peace Operation' in the north. In the MGS universe, the 'Peace Walker Incident' was a series of skirmishes fought between the CIA Peace Sentinel and the Militaires Sans Frontières mercenary group also in1974.

NEVER GIVE UP GUYS

Wait. You guys got his cell.
This is thread of the year.

Wait. You guys got his cell.
This is thread of the year.

No it was his office number I think, it was published alongside other contact info on a news article. Uiki actually tried to make contact but he was received with Italian and couldn't make any of it, and has now gone missing since then.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
Guys I still think the doctor is a ruse to distract from the nurse. When has anything in Metal Gear ever been simple? It's obvious that if the doctor's the one doing the talking in the trailer, she's the one pulling the strings.

Uiki

i wake up, and now i'm finding that you guys got canavero's personal cell?
THE HELL IS WRONG WITH US
WE NEED TO STOP NOW
MY BRAIN IS FUCK

Well... it's kinda public http://www.onlineprnews.com/news/38...ng-plan-for-first-head-transplant-in-man.html

No it was his office number I think, it was published alongside other contact info on a news article. Uiki actually tried to make contact but he was received with Italian and couldn't make any of it, and has now gone missing since then.

I'M BACK BITCHES.

And i'm italian. First time he spoke italian and got some phone problems (my guess is bad signal or something) and didn't answer me. Second time it was a totally different guy speaking english, same phone problems.

Pls tell my family i love them.

fork_bomb

Banned
Well... it's kinda public http://www.onlineprnews.com/news/38...ng-plan-for-first-head-transplant-in-man.html

I'M BACK BITCHES.

And i'm italian. First time he spoke italian and got some phone problems (my guess is bad signal or something) and didn't answer me. Second time it was a totally different guy speaking english, same phone problems.

Pls tell my family i love them.

oh hey, you're alive!
that link appears to be down, too. perhaps canavero's doing?

EDIT: Beaten! Today's not my day. I think the paranoia's gotten to me.

Gafien19

Neo Member
So Kojima's logos were removed from MGS5 on April 1st. A very possible coincidence. But if I recall didn't Hayter first announce on twitter that he wasn't in the game on April 1st. I know that Kojima's gone, but somehow.... I can still feel him there.

Confirmed

http://www.ign.com/wikis/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain/David_Hayter_Not_Voicing_Big_Boss

On April 1st, 2013, David Hayter released a statement on his Twitter account going into detail about his lack of involvement in MGSV and his feelings on the subject.

scrambles

Neo Member
I was just watching Always Sunny and the high school prom episode was on and the last dance was playing forever young
rw0ZZHx.png

KOJIMA!!!

I've got a feeling that GAF will be tomorrow all over everything. I't will be a beautifull meltdown for all news agencies :) So Proud of you guys! #i_do_belive_in_GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom