• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan [PS3] screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

king zell

r01.jpg

r02.jpg

r03.jpg

r04.jpg

r07.jpg

r08.jpg

r05.jpg

r06.jpg

Zilch

Banned
Trevelyan said:
Last pic is very fap-worthy... now if you'll excuse me.

How many degrees away from furrydom is masturbating to images of CG characters? Surely this can be included under the umbrella of hentai.

Why are people hyped about this? Looks kind of nice and if it plays good I'll check it out. Is this a series or something I've never heard of?

Holtz

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! This better be localized, you hear me Sega. Or at least throw some subtitles in the japanese version so i can import it, for Christ's sake. Playing as Musashi will be glorious.

please Sega, I will buy every crap Wii game (exception of NiGHTS, that wont be crap) you put out if you include english subs in the Japanese version, come on, please!

AAK

Looks ok, but I will wait for better screens for a judgement. It just looks slightly worse than GTA4 right now from those pics.

CrushDance said:
Why are people hyped about this? Looks kind of nice and if it plays good I'll check it out. Is this a series or something I've never heard of?

I didn't think it was possible to hate you any more than I already do.....

;)

Can't wait to get my hands on this. When is the release again? Next spring? The hope that I would get my hands on a next gen RGG is one of the main reasons I picked up my PS3.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Damn these screens looks awesome, I hope that Sega does this game a justice and bring it to the US I will buy 2 copies if they do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom