• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ryu has fought over 300 video game characters

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Only 300? :p
mugen000.png

mugen

haha fucking mugen

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Ryu must be punchy as fuck. Probably only getting into fights still because he has no idea where he is.

Toad.T

Banned
Are you just counting Video game match ups? (Otherwise, If you're counting Worlds Unite, then add in Alex Kidd, Vise, Billy Hatcher et all to that list.)

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Are you just counting Video game match ups? (Otherwise, If you're counting Worlds Unite, then add in Alex Kidd, Vise, Billy Hatcher et all to that list.)

Even if we add that, I seriously doubt he fought them in the comic.

MCN

Banned
That's like saying every athlete or martial artist is a massive dick for participating in organized tournaments with other consenting opponents.

I prefer to think of it as Ryu just randomly starting fights with strangers.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
OP has done his job. I am now convinced that Ryu is really the strongest game character of them all.

Loona

Even if we add that, I seriously doubt he fought them in the comic.

Hard to say, only 3 Worlds Unite comics have been released so far, and the current issues still only cover the Mega Man and Sonic universes, so Ryu hasn't made an in-story appearance yet, so no confirmed opponents there for the time being.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Hard to say, only 3 Worlds Unite comics have been released so far, and the current issues still only cover the Mega Man and Sonic universes, so Ryu hasn't made an in-story appearance yet, so no confirmed opponents there for the time being.

I know, what if the crossover comic was all a ruse like that issue 2 cover?

Top Bottom