• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 targeting late 2021 for release

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
This was announced by voice actor Alexander Vilkov, who worked on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 1

unknown.png

The actor wrote in the comments on Instagram that he has already started voicing the characters from S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2.
Asked when the game will be released, Alexander Vilkov said that the developers plan to release it by the winter.
"Just getting to the voiceover. They want it by winter.”

That's all we get for now, but this is a really good news if confirmed !
One thing is for sure, the game will be available day one on Game Pass.

cult-skalker.jpg

Last edited:

CitizenZ

Banned
You all kidding yourselves, the team is bare bones from the OG and their last game is still incomplete 5 yrs after release.

quest

Not Banned from OT
The OP get a 2 and 3 mixed up really mean 2031 release? I have a better chance of finding a bag of gold than this releasing this year. This really needs to be made a full exclusive so Microsoft can pump money into the project to get it on track.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if they will instead release a remastered version of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for consoles and PC this year and delay part 2 to next year.

MadPanda

Banned
I don't see it making late 2021 and I don't understand why would they go against halo, cod and battlefield? Do they want to be another titanfall 2? Just push it to January or February next year if it's even ready for this winter.

Banned
this game will release fall 2022 AT THE VERY EARLIEST... and that's a fact. and I will be surprised if it is that early.

realistic release date if everything goes smooth is mid 2023

Last edited:
Doubt... But hey, here's to hoping. This far this game is the reason I want a series X

A Stalker game is the reason you want a console ? A Stalker game should be the reason you throw a console in the fire and run to get a computer. I can only imagine how gimped and awful it will feel with a controller. If its resembles the original trilogy at all, erase consoles and stalker from your mind

Redlight

"Just getting to the voiceover. They want it by winter.”

Couldn't he be referring to the VO? They want all the voice acting work done by winter?

Sygma

Ah yes always believe GSC when it comes down to releases, that went well with Shadow of Chernobyl :p

Top Bottom