• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Found this "typo" (yeah right, it's a hidden sign) in the blog post "Hasan"..AKA... hideo-san! (ignore the extra a, it is not important to this coincidence):

kvzZHVY.png

WE
#
RE

WE-HASHTAG-RE

WE-POUND-RE?

What do you guys think it means?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Found this "typo" (yeah right, it's a hidden sign) in the blog post "Hasan"..AKA... hideo-san! (ignore the extra a, it is not important to this coincidence):

kvzZHVY.png

WE
#
RE

WE-HASHTAG-RE

WE-POUND-RE?

What do you guys think it means?
Well, the pound sign is no where near the apostrophe on a QUERTY.

It means, Pund you in the arse!

Last edited:
E2gF8c4WQAIABdX

This appeared for a split second in one of their trailers, and it was really suspicious to me. I also tweeted this:

You can see the sentence “Cross the time 15 times to start the time” written backwards for a split second. 84 (the main hands on the clock are on 8 and 4) divided by 15 = 5,6 => (number of letters) => sllih, tnelis => silent hills. I'm calling it.

It looks kinda forced now, but who knows. I love riddles.
Are you trolling? Theres no N and no L in this riddle.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Quick, we need some facial expressions experts here. Is there any AI software made for detecting liars?

He keeps looking away from the camera when speaking directly about the game. He's an online personality, he should be well versed in keeping eye contact with the camera since it's by proxy the audience. This indicates that he's being untruthful, or not certain of what he's saying. The smile he's trying to contain and the slight stammer indicates that he does indeed know more than he's letting on, and probably had a loose script to recite. Looking away could also indicate an attempt to recollect something.

I'm a criminal psychologist.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
He keeps looking away from the camera when speaking directly about the game. He's an online personality, he should be well versed in keeping eye contact with the camera since it's by proxy the audience. This indicates that he's being untruthful, or not certain of what he's saying. The smile he's trying to contain and the slight stammer indicates that he does indeed know more than he's letting on, and probably had a loose script to recite. Looking away could also indicate an attempt to recollect something.

I'm a criminal psychologist.
csi miami sunglasses GIF

Banned
ZE GERMANS ARE INVOLVED?

I would bet many European keyboards have layouts similar to this. I don't know how a Swedish keyboard looks like but they do have umlauts so could similar or even the same

edit: nope swedish ones are very different lol

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Reread my post slowly, I believe in you. You are leaving a lot out with what I said.

Not sure I get your response; I'm totally with you here. The detective agency Geoff uses to research the background of every dev who DM's him would definitely had caught that the guy has a bunch of asset flip crap to his name.... unless....

UNLESS??

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Not sure I get your response; I'm totally with you here. The detective agency Geoff uses to research the background of every dev who DM's him would definitely had caught that the guy has a bunch of asset flip crap to his name.... unless....

UNLESS??
When the Dorito Pope says, "Stay Tuned... to his Twitter..."

First you suggest Sony doesn't do their due diligence about this studio and the guy, now you suggest the Dorito Pope who basically has his own commercialized Oscars for games, just agrees to a DM to help promote.

This has been in the works. Silent Hill or not, it's something more than a two-bit asset swap failure.

Last edited:

ElCasual

One thing is sure:
If the game is not Silent Hill or is a good horror game at least then the game is doomed.
And not because the gamers,fanboys, etc. Because for a simple tweet of Blue Box itself.

SJRB

Gold Member
If Geoff Keighley of all people is involved in helping this super random nobody studio reveal their game, you know there's more going on.

It's fucking Kojima TIME BABYYYYY

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
wtf, he got Keighley too?? Quickly, let's warn the gaming pope of this obvious ruse by a no name 1* rate ios and android developer :messenger_winking:

Hasan can't keep getting away with his obvious scams!! He must be stopped.....
"He just DMed me asking to help promote his game.... I, as the Dorito Pope who has been in this industry for decades, knowing all the red tape and legal processes, etc., just instantly agreed to tell you all to STAY TUNED TO MY TWITTER, without doing any due diligence, hell, we are even on first named basis, HASAN, said so freely as if everyone knows that BBGameStudios guy, oh yeah, HASAN, so comfortably flowed off my tongue, anywhoooo, I just agreed to him, because he just sent me a DM a little bit ago asking now... this totally wasn't in the works for several months, years... I normally always do things off the cuff and at a whims notice, spontaneously... STAY TUNED!"

Last edited:
"He just DMed me asking to help promote his game.... I, as the Dorito Pope who has been in this industry for decades, knowing all the red tape and legal processes, etc., just instantly agreed to tell you all to STAY TUNED TO MY TWITTER, without doing any due diligence, hell, we are even on first named basis, HASAN, said so freely as if everyone knows that BBGameStudios guy, oh yeah, HASAN, so comfortably flowed off my tongue, anywhoooo, I just agreed to him, because he just sent me a DM a little bit ago asking now... this totally wasn't in the works for several months, years... I normally always do things off the cuff and at a whims notice, spontaneously... STAY TUNED!"
If i needed anything else sealing the deal, this was it :messenger_sunglasses:

I'm excited for all the actual Silent Hill fans. Loved PT although I hate horror games, Kojima's mind is beautiful and bizarre in the right way to make a kick ass horror game.
But most of all what excites me the most is what this possibly means with his tease in the Director's cut trailer last week (too many metal gear references and music even). I'm more than 50% convinced Sony did get the fucking IP rights from Konami at this point.

It gets me rock hard to think of the Konami ip portfolio finally being free from the pachinko company :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Top Bottom