• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kretos

Banned
BlueBox

reveal 22/6

BB

Klz68q0.gif

BloodBorne server maintenance on 22/6

E4F9dBfVIAgDFZJ

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Dude, the guy wouldn't be on Sony's radar.

If you seriously believe that.

I absolutely believe that; Sony has a program for indies.. you need to have a real company registered, which this guy does, he established it in 2015.

How exactly "on the radar" do you think this guy is? He's making a game.. he has a dev kit.. it's not rocket science to get one. Submit videos to Sony, they post them.. contact them about a blog post, they consider it... and say "sure", he makes one.

The guy has a verifiable history of being a total bullshiter.. you guys reconcile that with "it was all a 6 year long ruse".. and it makes no sense.

The simple answer, is he is still a bullshitter.. who got his way into the sony indie partner program.

Last edited:

SaucyJack

I absolutely believe that; Sony has a program for indies.. you need to have a real company registered, which this guy does, he established it in 2015.

How exactly "on the radar" do you think this guy is? He's making a game.. he has a dev kit.. it's not rocket science to get one. Submit videos to Sony, they post them.. contact them about a blog post, they consider it... and say "sure", he makes one.

The guy has a verifiable history of being a total bullshiter.. you guys reconcile that with "it was all a 6 year long ruse".. and it makes no sense.

The simple answer, is he is still a bullshitter.. who got his way into the sony indie partner program.

You keep using words like verified on this Hasan guy.

Everything about him, and his company, is shallow as fuck. A real shit-tier indie dev has a bigger social media footprint than this guy.

kyliethicc

they said they've been working with Sony since 2015.

Why would Sony work with a no name indie dev, with no online presence, no site, doing mobile games and bad asset flips, for 6 years?

IntentionalPun

You keep using words like verified on this Hasan guy.

Everything about him, and his company, is shallow as fuck. A real shit-tier indie dev has a bigger social media footprint than this guy.
- You can look his company up in the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce, it is real, it is a sole proprietorship (meaning he is the company).. that would be fraud to fake that, he is a real person you can get the address of
- He had a Kickstarter under his name, which you can't fake.. as they require you verify yourself with a government ID/bank/credit card.. always have, since it's a legit site that collects money..
- His "company" has multiple things released.. a 1 star game on Android.. some other half-started half assed asset flip projects.... he (likely) has some shitty iOS games released under his name, and there is that terrible Early Access game he released and had the nerve to charge people for last year lol

Why is not having a social media presence somehow some "mysterious" thing? He's a shitty indie dev who has never made anything of himself.. because he has only released asset flip garbage. Why would he be all over social media talking about that? He probably has a day job.. these are quick "babbys first game" BS lol

He managed to get a dev kit.. he created a quick Unreal Engine asset flip "video".. he is calling it a "PS5 exclusive" so Sony was like "sure make a blog post to go with your video you submitted"... the end.

Simplest explanation my friends :)

Last edited:

dcmk7

Banned
- You can look his company up in the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce, it is real, it is a sole proprietorship (meaning he is the company).. that would be fraud to fake that, he is a real person you can get the address of
- He had a Kickstarter under his name, which you can't fake.. as they require you verify yourself with a government ID/bank/credit card.. always have, since it's a legit site that collects money..
- His "company" has multiple things released.. a 1 star game on Android.. some other half-started half assed asset flip projects.... he (likely) has some shitty iOS games released under his name, and there is that terrible Early Access game he released and had the nerve to charge people for last year lol

Why is not having a social media presence somehow some "mysterious" thing? He's a shitty indie dev who has never made anything of himself.. because he has only released asset flip garbage. Why would he be all over social media talking about that?

He managed to get a dev kit.. he created a quick Unreal Engine asset flip "video".. he is calling it a "PS5 exclusive" so Sony was like "sure make a blog post to go with your video you submitted"... the end.

Yeh you have said this already.

I don't think you convinced anyone the first time around. So there is no need to spam.

IntentionalPun

they said they've been working with Sony since 2015.

Why would Sony work with a no name indie dev, with no online presence, no site, doing mobile games and bad asset flips, for 6 years?
Why do you believe this guy? Why if he has been "working with Sony since 2015" did he release asset flip garbage on Android/Steam since then?

He's either lying, or just exaggerating the fact that he got added to the Sony partner program in 2015.. by submitting a form.. and using his real company he registered as the proof he's an actual "game studio".

bitbydeath

Why is not having a social media presence somehow some "mysterious" thing? He's a shitty indie dev who has never made anything of himself.. because he has only released asset flip garbage. Why would he be all over social media talking about that? He probably has a day job.. these are quick "babbys first game" BS lol

mike myers no GIF

Papacheeks

Banned
Why do you believe this guy? Why if he has been "working with Sony since 2015" did he release asset flip garbage on Android/Steam since then?

He's either lying, or just exaggerating the fact that he got added to the Sony partner program in 2015.. by submitting a form.. and using his real company he registered as the proof he's an actual "game studio".

What if the studio is versed in VR and they are working on the Silent Hills game with Kojima's input? Thats what this smells like.

Last edited:

You're putting all the eggs on the "Sony got scammed" basket. I respect that because I know deep down in your heart you really want to

just-believe-5c15b3.jpg

:messenger_winking:

kyliethicc

We agree he's almost certainly lying lol

IntentionalPun

You're putting all the eggs on the "Sony got scammed" basket. I respect that because I know deep down in your heart you really want to

:messenger_winking:

It's not Sony getting scammed though. Just them not really vetting who gets in their program.. but we know that already, from the terrible shit you can find on PSN store lol

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Because you DON'T GET A BLOG POST ON SONY'S OFFICIAL BLOG UNLESS YOU ARE A PARTNER WORKING WITH THEM IN SOME CAPACITY AND HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW.

It really is that simple. Otherwise it would be a open barred spam hell of anyone can do it who submitted an application, as you say.

Last edited:
The evidence is there, something is off about all this. and there is no way sony would spend 6 years backing a small studio like this unless it was something that blew their socks off. plus the weird answers and tweets, something is coming....

emivita

Was it linked to anything ?
E2gF8c4WQAIABdX

This appeared for a split second in one of their trailers, and it was really suspicious to me. I also tweeted this:

You can see the sentence “Cross the time 15 times to start the time” written backwards for a split second. 84 (the main hands on the clock are on 8 and 4) divided by 15 = 5,6 => (number of letters) => sllih, tnelis => silent hills. I'm calling it.

It looks kinda forced now, but who knows. I love riddles.

IntentionalPun

Because you DON'T GET A BLOG POST ON SONY'S OFFICIAL BLOG UNLESS YOU ARE A PARTNER WORKING WITH THEM AND HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW.

It really is that simple. Otherwise it would be a open barred spam hell of anything can do it who submitted an application as you say.
He.. submitted a trailer... the very thing that caused all this buzz.

What exactly do you think he needs to "show" Sony other than that? The video he made was clearly something people think is cool.. why wouldn't Sony think it was cool?

ZoukGalaxy

Why so serious ? CHILL BUDDY, this thread is so FUN !

happy youtube GIF by Guava Juice

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
He.. submitted a trailer... the very thing that caused all this buzz.

What exactly do you think he needs to "show" Sony other than that? The video he made was clearly something people think is cool.. why wouldn't Sony think it was cool?
Bro, thousands of indies submit trailers. They are not littered all over the blog. It is not as simple as you may think.

You have no imagination, do you? Rigid as cardboard.

Last edited:

SaucyJack

- I have looked up the company. Dates coincide with everything else i.e. 2015 vintage. But it’s a shell with no financials. Trying to find any meaningful information on this company gets nowhere.

- Kickstarter, the details of which were interesting and discussed in this thread, raised almost nothing and was closed right away. A shell.

- the asset flip stuff can be created easily. It’s all free anyway.

- Nobody who runs a company, is seeking investors, etc has as few as 27 connections on LinkedIn

You're attaching a lot of credibility onto things that turn into dead ends on the lightest of scrutiny.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Thousands?
You ever see Steam's Indie section? You think a lot of them aren't wanting to get a piece of the console pie to score more monies, especially if Sony has a loaner program. And thousands was referring to trailers, don't be so obtuse.

You are not going to get a PS.blog spotlight unless you are a partner working with them in some capacity. Either third party partners like the big boys, Indies Sony helped curate, established Indy games that are well known, first party studios, and independent studios Sony is helping by either funding or marketing rights.

Just because you "submit an application to make games on their boxes" doesn't mean they're going to give you a spotlight, otherwise the place would be littered with Indy spam, and it's not.

Last edited:

ZoukGalaxy

E2gF8c4WQAIABdX

This appeared for a split second in one of their trailers, and it was really suspicious to me. I also tweeted this:

You can see the sentence “Cross the time 15 times to start the time” written backwards for a split second. 84 (the main hands on the clock are on 8 and 4) divided by 15 = 5,6 => (number of letters) => sllih, tnelis => silent hills. I'm calling it.

It looks kinda forced now, but who knows. I love riddles.
Thank you for your great explanation, I'm really intrigued now.
Can you share the link to this trailer please ?

dcmk7

Banned
People just like being contrarians.

Nothing wrong with his theory.

But it sure is far fetched that a platform as big as PlayStation, suddenly gives massive visibility to someone who has done nothing, absolutely nothing of note.

Is followed by a very senior figure at Sony.

Released a trailer fully endorsed by Sony.. which isn't even the game. So how did he manage to blag that? Didn't even show his game.

Has a dedicated app to reveal future gameplay trailers.

Able to access games, which don't appear on the store, said games have no information at all to be found anywhere.

Peculiar.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

- I have looked up the company. Dates coincide with everything else i.e. 2015 vintage. But it’s a shell with no financials. Trying to find any meaningful information on this company gets nowhere.

- Kickstarter, the details of which were interesting and discussed in this thread, raised almost nothing and was closed right away. A shell.

- the asset flip stuff can be created easily. It’s all free anyway.

- Nobody who runs a company, is seeking investors, etc has as few as 27 connections on LinkedIn

You're attaching a lot of credibility onto things that turn into dead ends on the lightest of scrutiny.

This is all evidence this guy is unsuccessful.. a kickstarter that got no funding... ended? Why is that "a shell"? lol... . Not sure what else you think it means aside from the fact he's an unsuccessful shitty indie dev. The bold is particularly hilarious; he made a page saying he was seeking investors that probably got zero attention.. that same page he called himself a "AAA indie studio".. he has no connetions on LinkedIn.. because... he's not actually a successful indie dev, just a garbage one.. but your logic is that they released asset flip garbage to Steam, charged for it, as a ruse or something to hide that they are actually secretly working on a big project for Sony? Not that.. the connection here is... asset flip garbage you charge money for on Steam is pretty scammy... so is pretending to be a AAA indie studio asking for investors on your shitty website nobody went to until a month ago.

I'd honestly at this point just like someone to post a comprehensive theory, that doesn't ignore all of the garbage this guy has created... and what you think this actually is.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

This is all evidence this guy is unsuccessful.. a kickstarter that got no funding... ended? Why is that "a shell"? lol... . Not sure what else you think it means aside from the fact he's an unsuccessful shitty indie dev. The bold is particularly hilarious; he made a page saying he was seeking investors that probably got zero attention.. that same page he called himself a "AAA indie studio".. he has no connetions on LinkedIn.. because... he's not actually a successful indie dev, just a garbage one.. but your logic is that they released asset flip garbage to Steam, charged for it, as a ruse or something to hide that they are actually secretly working on a big project for Sony? Not that.. the connection here is... asset flip garbage you charge money for on Steam is pretty scammy... so is pretending to be a AAA indie studio asking for investors on your shitty website nobody went to until a month ago.

I'd honestly at this point just like someone to post a comprehensive theory, that doesn't ignore all of the garbage this guy has created... and what you think this actually is.
Why would an asset flip dev have over seven support studios?

Elysion

Banned
Maybe Kojima is working with Toyama on a Silent Hill/Siren crossover?

SIREN HILL!

(Sounds kind of cool, actually. And would let them get around the whole IP issue.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom