• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I don't believe any of that. Just another promotion stunt. The fact we don't know any of the developers and BBG saying the developers got death threats...

It promoted the game really well.

It's just Hasan doing a "leave me alone" because he's a liar and wants the heat off of his back. It killed the hype, not promoted it lol

tmlDan

Kojima really be stressin me out with that image of him and a girl and his flashlight

can someone pls give me a new SH i dont care who at this point

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Anyways the photos.

Doing motion capture obviously; judging by the wooden things they have up (and maybe the tape on the floor?) she's walking towards some sort of doorway. If the video on screen is meaningful (hard to say) it looks like a doorway with a crazy amount of light coming through, maybe some sort of portal. Is that supposed to be police tape?

Last edited:
Kojima really be stressin me out with that image of him and a girl and his flashlight

can someone pls give me a new SH i dont care who at this point

Even if its Bloober? (which it probably is)
tumblr_n366z6F0vh1tw1vhco1_250.gif

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Have there been any updates to the Abandoned app? I only booted it that once to see the 5 second walk clip and haven't needed to make drive space yet...

A.Romero

That Hassan tweet is all the evidence I need to know the guy is intentionally trying to get people thinking he has some relationship with Kojima. Shame on you, Hassan.

I'm 100% sure now he has nothing to do with Kojima and/or his games.

I also seriously doubt whatever comes from Abandoned will be anything above average.

I think that is the first time Hasan made a obvious joke tweet. He was lying a lot about stuff, but never made this kind of joke. Sure it’s possible he just wanted to make the Kojima connection more likely to get more attention, but he could have done so without being funny.

That Hassan tweet is all the evidence I need to know the guy is intentionally trying to get people thinking he has some relationship with Kojima. Shame on you, Hassan.

I'm 100% sure now he has nothing to do with Kojima and/or his games.

I also seriously doubt whatever comes from Abandoned will be anything above average.
Did he find an office with the exact same carpet
to troll us? Did he think “Hey! i know an office with that exact same carpet! lets go and take a pic of a teddy bear!!”

I don’t know if someone noticed it already, but when I tried to add the game awards to my calendar from the official webpage, I get the following text:

“Live from Los Angeles, London and Tokyo. A multiworld of wonder awaits at gaming's biggest night. Awards, world premieres, and musical performances.”

It does not mean it’s Kojima, but at least one Japanese developer seems to participate via video link.

Perrott

Gold Member
Is it possible that this rumor from a while back; https://gamerant.com/sony-buy-metal-gear-silent-hill-castlevania-konami/
Is true? Maybe Sony contracted Kojima productions to get the games produced?
That particular rumor was entirely false - it originated on a website hosted by a known compulsive liar and abuser of all the people that worked for him on said website, which he ended up shutting down shortly after.

Sony's intention never was to outright buy the IPs from Konami, but to collaborate with them on the production of various PlayStation first-party projects based on those franchises. Sony and Konami did engage in negotiations with Kojima at the beginning of 2020, looking at having KJP develop a Silent Hills revival of sorts, but to my understanding the whole deal fell apart back then. Don't know what the current status of it really is nowadays, given Gematsu's recent report on the matter ("Kojima Productions is working on a Silent Hill game funded by Sony Interactive Entertainment").

T
That particular rumor was entirely false - it originated on a website hosted by a known compulsive liar and abuser of all the people that worked for him on said website, which he ended up shutting down shortly after.

Sony's intention never was to outright buy the IPs from Konami, but to collaborate with them on the production of various PlayStation first-party projects based on those franchises. Sony and Konami did engage in negotiations with Kojima at the beginning of 2020, looking at having KJP develop a Silent Hills revival of sorts, but to my understanding the whole deal fell apart back then. Don't know what the current status of it really is nowadays, given Gematsu's recent report on the matter ("Kojima Productions is working on a Silent Hill game funded by Sony Interactive Entertainment").
The gematsu report is really interesting. Most of their sources come from japan. Either he got fed misinformation or maybe they made a new deal considering andy Robinson from vgc didnt question gematsu's sources at all

The gematsu report is really interesting. Most of their sources come from japan. Either he got fed misinformation or maybe they made a new deal considering andy Robinson from vgc didnt question gematsu's sources at all
A new deal is likely, if I remember correctly Yamaoka-san was saying something like "I hope it does not get cancelled", when teasing the new game.
I think if someone says something like this it means the deal is complicated and fragile.

Last edited:

CuNi

Hasan is still lying to us

Usually I would laugh a bit about those tweets, but.. y-you guys do see the difference right?
I just want to be 100% sure that you all guys are able to see a difference in there, because the way some of you grasp at everything that gets posted be either one of them on twitter, I'm not so sure anymore.
Just because both carpets are black and white, doesn't mean they are the same carpet... I can't believe I had to say this unironically.

Also, I'm starting to think that bitbydeath bitbydeath profile pic is actually him IRL whenever he opens this thread.

Last edited:
Usually I would laugh a bit about those tweets, but.. y-you guys do see the difference right?
I just want to be 100% sure that you all guys are able to see a difference in there, because the way some of you grasp at everything that gets posted be either one of them on twitter, I'm not so sure anymore.
Just because both carpets are black and white, doesn't mean they are the same carpet... I can't believe I had to say this unironically.

Also, I'm starting to think that bitbydeath bitbydeath profile pic is actually him IRL whenever he opens this thread.
Did Hasan rush to find similar carpet and take a picture of a teddy bear? Maybe he googled “offices with black carpet”, and broke in? Or is it all a coinkydink?

Kind of interesting that Kojima followed up with a stuffed animal. Yes it’s possible that they play ball with Hasan, but Team Fake always said that they don’t care about Hasan and that’s why they never said anything. So why are they now kind of reacting?

Kdad

Did Hasan rush to find similar carpet and take a picture of a teddy bear? Maybe he googled “offices with black carpet”, and broke in? Or is it all a coinkydink?

I don't have any Teddy bears but I could make a similar picture with my RealDoll at the local End of the Roll carpet purveyor...doesn't every town have one?

Last edited:
At least he seems to have some motion tracking equipment lying around. According to team fake he just uses the animations which come with the engine, so he just bought those to fool people?

Last edited:

CuNi

Is this the guy #TeamFake sends, when every other hope is gone? N-n-nice
No its more of a Neogaf citizen voicing his concern for your guys mental well-being because, and this thread be my witness, you guys have been on a rapid decline lately and I'm afraid of what would happen to you if left unchecked.

OK, here is my educated guess. Sony “borrowed” Metal Gear, Silent Hill, and maybe Castlevania from Konami. They are going to test the waters with a few big budget games. If they are successful, maybe there will be a buyout. Sony knows the thirst for these IPs is real, and part of the Playstation indentity.

Last edited:

ElCasual

OK, here is my educated guess. Sony “borrowed” Metal Gear, Silent Hill, and maybe Castlevania from Konami. They are going to test the waters with a few big budget games. If they are successful, maybe there will be a buyout. Sony knows the thirst for these IPs is real, and part of the Playstation indentity.
Forget it, the tweet is about the 17 anniversary of Metal Gear 3

Vgc already stated it. The studio working on it is virtuous studio with kojima acting as a consultant role. They are remaking mgs3. The

Top Bottom