• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Javthusiast

Banned
doctor strangelove GIF

DonJorginho

Banned

I’m firmly off the train, it was a fun ride

The logical thing would be for me to get off the train, but I gotta say, if you want people to know you're not Kojima and know that everything you said makes it worse, then how hard is it in this day and age to record a video explaining yourself and proving your identity?

We're staying on this train for now, at least a few more stops....

Fushitsusha

Banned
LOL if anything it's getting more suspicious than previously and they are fanning the flames instead of trying to put it out.

Hassan could end this, instead of joking about turkish Kojima acting sad how no one takes him seriously.

The guy contradicts himself at every oppurtunity.

Last edited:

Beelzebubs

LOL if anything it's getting more suspicious than previously and they are fanning the flames instead of trying to put it out.

Hassan could end this, instead of joking about turkish Kojima acting sad how no one takes him seriously.

The guy contradicts himself at every oppurtunity.
I mean it is 4:35am on a Sunday morning in the Netherlands. He could have gone out drinking and decided to troll whilst shitfaced. Or it's Kojima!

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Sick interview, talks to the guy for an hour and has absolutely zero information to show for it

There's some stuff that I won't share (like anything) but what I came away with was take this guy completely at his word, and everything that was publicly stated in tweets for everyone to see has been reiterated to me, and naturally, if you hear something twice, it's 100% more reliable than hearing it once! Nature favors symmetry, or some shit!

Last edited:

GhostOfTsu

Banned
This thread really goes to show how desperate people are for Sony to acquire a worthwhile exclusive.

A mere whiff of a rumor, and BANG! 3k+ posts.

Yikes!
The only reason you post here is to stan for The Microsoft Corporation. As if we need someone to remind us how rich they are. They are a trillion dollar company! 🤡

I just roll my eyes everytime I see your username. Take your plane simulator and fly away.

Welp, I hope he knows it's gonna tank his own game. all that hype was unnecessary, could of stayed quiet and kept tweeting about what his game would be like instead of the cryptic S-------L shit that got everyone overhyped. yes they tweeted that it wasn't related to silent hill, but they kept the flame going instead of instinguishing it right then and there.

MastaKiiLA

I think they should have kept to the June 20 date for the info dump. We burned through the BBGS and Hasan info very quickly. Konami and Keighley seem to be trying to further the intrigue, but it's not quite the same as the first hours/day of discovery. Lots of mind blowing stuff at that time.

I'm quite convinced we'll be getting something worth waiting for on Tuesday, but not sure what it will be. Maybe the sleuthing should pivot from Kojima intrigue to finding clues on which specific franchise(s) is involved.

Just my random Saturday morning thoughts in bed. Thought I'd check the thread for updates, but looks like the sugar/adrenaline rush is subsiding, and we need another bump to keep the party going.

hyperbertha

Some time have passed and at this point are there really any disbelievers of a Silent Hill Remake left here?
Can you NOT see the writing on the wall? I'd like to hear the arguments against this at this point...
Silent Hill remake? We are hyped for a brand new Kojima SH game no remakes and remasters plz.

GHG

I take it nothing significant has happened in the last day?

Looks like the trail has gone cold. Either way, just a few more days before we know whether the theories are correct or whether it was all just some bogus indie dev stringing everyone along.

Top Bottom