• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidRex

Ramz87 Ramz87 is there anyway you could add a poll to this thread? id like to see the split of true believers vs false prophets ! make sure to show the votes :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I love this thread if anything sony/konami/kojima should be paying attention, theres obvious demand and want for a PT or new silent hills reboot.
I'm up for a pole vote... But Silent Hill is definitely a thing.... I'll bet my Neogaf profile on it. 😉

LiquidRex

uumE5iN.png

Konami + Kojima =
The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

SkylineRKR

Yeah there seems to be a Silent Hill announcement coming in. Everything added up including Konami's merch, the persistent rumors about the IP etc. And then Keighley saying Kept me Waiting which is probably an MGS/Hideo reference. Before that, Blue Box was saying Kojima is taking all the credit, the same lines were used by Moby Dick Studios.

I just wonder what the whole deal is with all the asset flip stuff, Hasan, Blue Box etc. We'll find out in due time.

SkylineRKR

Geoff is in gaming jail forever if this isn't a KojiPro project, the teases are getting too much.

At this point I think its a lock. Geoff would be a weird position otherwise. Says he got a DM, then says he's expecting photos by email (lol). He's not stupid. Its not like hes going to publicly state hes waiting for pictures from some random dude, let alone reply to his DM and then even announce he's going to do stuff together. Also, it seems to line up with PSX which is absolutely not the place for an asset flip to announce his vaporware. Well not entirely correct, guys posing as Rockstar once announced Agent at E3 lol.

And said random dude gets a PS Blog post, and announces a special PS5 app there. A low budget game, with no trace of pre alpha gameplay yet (just UE footage), with no employees, a studio that no one in the country knows gets this kind of privilege. Thats impossible. But its a fun ride.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
what do you think of BB Game Studios saying that a different Hasan K made those iOS games? not the one doing this game.

The iOS games are insignificant.. and are actually better than the garbage mobile games he's released.

Like this one:

What do you think of the last half decade of garbage this guy has released?

DonJorginho

Banned
The iOS games are insignificant.. and are actually better than the garbage mobile games he's released.

Like this one:

What do you think of the last half decade of garbage this guy has released?
Go back to eating ass please my friend, this is a Grumpy Free Zone.

You Should Go Get Out GIF by Breaking Bad

Top Bottom