• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sailor Moon Crystal |OT| In the name of the manga, I'll entertain you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanmisha

Lot of hype on my Facebook for this. People seem really energized.

Can't believe I get to experience the Sailor Moon phenomenon a second time. It all starts in 7 hours.

Leeness

I assume that the stream on Crunchyroll won't be subbed, right?

Will someone be putting it up with subs at some point?

Zoe

Some Japanese Blu-ray and DVD listings for the first volume started popping up online: Blu-ray standard edition, Blu-ray limited edition, DVD.

October 15th is the listed release date for the limited edition, and November 12th for the standard editions.

Three months and it will only have the first two? Sheesh.

I assume that the stream on Crunchyroll won't be subbed, right?

Will someone be putting it up with subs at some point?

It will be subbed.

6 more hours! Finally decided to switch back to a Sailor Moon avatar due to the hype. I'm ready for this!

...but I'll probably nap before it starts, since it's midnight here. Hah.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Watch the flaws be overblown and nitpicked. After all this is the fucking internet.
Actually, it'll be even worse given the extended wait between episodes! More time to stew over things needlessly instead of watching other great shows.

Really? They sub that fast?

Since they're an officially licensed anime video site, they should have the episodes for at least some of their shows before they air in Japan, so they're ready to go with subtitles and all by the time they air. A lot of their shows are simulcasts.

These aren't fansubs.

Anyway, I think these are all subtitled by Viz Media, since they have the rights to it. I'm not sure if the Nico Video ones will have those, though, but who knows...I certainly don't!

Oh, this thread is here! Think I'll keep tabs on it.

Won't watch the live stream though. That's way too early in the morning for me.

Was anyone else kinda put off by the way their faces looked in the trailer?

It's grown on me some now.

Am Hype though!

Edit:

So what do I need to do to watch this on Crunchroll in the US?

Check your pm I sent you a guest pass. Have fun dood. @_@

The only time I ever tried to watch something when it launched on CR it was an episode of JoJo and it had no subtitles, I refreshed the video from the beginning and then it did

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I'm a grown man and I'm excited for this. I want to post about it on FB but I'm worried about the backlash. The more things change the more things stay the same... I remember drawing the sailors in the early 90s and having my guy friends catch me. Awkward!

#endgenderroles

Think you need a subscription or at least a free guest pass from someone with an account

I think it will be available to everybody:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...ring-first-accessory-from-sailor-moon-crystal

The new anime series Sailor Moon Crystal is set to broadcast every 2 weeks on Saturdays starting on July 5, at 3:00am Pacific Time for its premium and free members. It will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: U.S.A, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America (Central and South America including Mexico).

Edit: Everybody as in both premium and free members, not everybody as in all countries that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom