• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row 3 Poster

Hotsuma

Keep in System- Link, please!? Do not go the Crackdown 2 route and screw people who want to system link with friends.

britt0n

Neo Member
looks rad to me! i played a bit fo the first one, and never got around to the second. anyone recommend i pick it up?

britt0n said:
looks rad to me! i played a bit fo the first one, and never got around to the second. anyone recommend i pick it up?
Run, do not walk, to the store and buy it. It's literally one of the best games of all time.

And yes it's very purpley, mostly optional though.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it one of the best games of all time, but Saint's Row 2 is really quite good and well worth your time. And if you liked what you played of the first one at all, you will be blown away by the sequel.

Can't wait for SR3.

Had so much fun co-op/messing about with friends in SR2. Hope they put the UFO's back in SR3 as well. Damn, they were awesome fun.

mxgt

Banned
Can't wait for this, Saint's Row 2 is so much fun.

I hope the PC version is well optimised this time though.

-Deadpool- said:
Can't wait for SR3.

Had so much fun co-op/messing about with friends in SR2. Hope they put the UFO's back in SR3 as well. Damn, they were awesome fun.
I'm also hoping for a jetpack this time.

iavi

Picked up the PC/Steamworks version of two, during that DD sale THQ was holding over at their site, thinking, "This game looks like shit, my pc'll be able to handle it with ease..." Boy...was I wrong.
It's a choppy mess, and I'm on an 08 MBP that can still run other games relatively well.

Here's to a little time spent on polishing the PC version this time around, I'll wait for steam-sale pricing otherwise.

-BLITZ-

http://community.saintsrow.com/forums-offline

Something big is coming on Thursday, March 3rd. Stay tuned!

So, it will be officially announce tomorrow ?! I'm more interested to see in-game pictures, at least to know how the game will look if they gona show something, anything. If they said that it will gona be with a total different aspect from the previews 2 I really gona appreciate this game a lot; more than SR2.

Messi

-BLITZ- said:

So, it will be officially announce tomorrow ?! I'm more interested to see in-game pictures, at least to know how the game will look if they gona show something, anything. If they said that it will gona be with a total different aspect from the previews 2 I really gona appreciate this game a lot; more than SR2.

Yeeeeessss, get hype.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gamestop has it up for reserve as 'Saint's Row the Third'. So maybe a new title?

edit: Which also pretty much confirms it will be the next GI cover

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
-BLITZ- said:

March 3rd, Saint's Row the 3rd, 3rd Street Saints..

I see what you did there Volition...

V_Ben

Banned
There is a Sony event today (Destination PlayStation), Bilson said that there's one game he can't talk about until Thursday at that event. Boom.

Wizman23

Banned
For all the 360 owners who have yet to play Saints Row 2 Games on Demand has it for 19.99. I got a few weeks ago and it is fantastic.

Top Bottom