• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor Platform Saints Row IV: Re-Elected listed for Nintendo Switch by French retailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

GameXplain spotted that French retailer Cultura listed Saints Row IV: Re-Elected for Switch, though that page has since been removed. A distributor in France has a similar listing up, and while it’s labeled for PS4, the consensus is that this was just a mistake – especially since the EAN product numbers are identical. The PS4 version has also been out for quite some time, and there’s a March 27 release date listed here that makes sense for Switch since it’s the only current console without the game.

mcjmetroid

Feb 11, 2019
Limerick, Ireland
Well I never played Bioshock 2 and I heard I would like it but I don't think I could stomach even having a game with Bioshock Infinite on it again.

As far saints row I haven't played any of them. The third one improved on the Switch didn't it through patches?

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Jan 20, 2014
Thoughts and prayers go out to Switch owners if High Voltage Software is the one doing the port.

Harry Tung

Jun 1, 2018
Sweden
But it should be played on PC
It should be played on a Switch. On the smallest of toilets on a plane ride to Easter Island, with the lowest resolution possible and 12 fps. Only then will you experience what Saint's Row is all about.