• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row: The Third - screenshots

sr3-IAD_PS3_Black_Male01.jpg

Heavy said:
This is my GTA5. I really hope they liberally apply the Red Faction Guerilla destruction tech in this.

Wait, WHAT. They have the destruction tech in this for buildings? That is all I've ever wanted in a free roaming game like this.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Squalltdx said:
That's an interesting choice of weapon in the 4th pic.
SAINTS, BITCH!

Nothing more fine than slapping some drug stealing fuck with a massive purple dildo in the shape of a sword.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Yeah, that dildo saber thing pretty much guaranteed a sale in my household.

Your Excellency said:
Wait, WHAT. They have the destruction tech in this for buildings? That is all I've ever wanted in a free roaming game like this.

I doubt the consoles could handle that. Would be sweet though.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
God yes. All over my big fake tranny tits. Debauchery never felt so good. I cannot wait for this to come out, without a doubt in my top 5 most anticipated games.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
The Broken Ska Record said:
It's hard to be impressed when I know they're just bullshots. :(
Bullshots or not, it provides a worthwhile indication of how the game will look. It looks superior to both of the first two games and really enforces the point that this series isn't trying to take itself too seriously. Saints Row 2 was rough around so many edges but it was still one of the most fun games released in the past few years.

Top Bottom