• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sakurai confirms Smash trailer at E3 direct!

https://twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/342612212621398016

お知らせしておきます。6月11日23時配信のNintendo Directで、新作『スマブラ』の映像が初披露となります。世界同時、ここが初! お見逃しなく。

I have an announcement. During the Nintendo Direct to be broadcast from 11PM on the night of June 11th, the first trailer of the new entry in the 'Super Smash Bros." series will be broadcast. For the first time, simultaneously across the world! Do not miss it.

Beat me with that OP frigger Metaknight if old!

(edit)

as I said in my minute late thread, Iwata initially only said Screenshots would be shown.

Anywho, I am hyped.

Sakurai will also be attending E3 in person.

Sakurai will also be attending E3 in L.A.

I'll probably be in the U.S.A. [when the trailer is shown]. Off to E3.

私はその時、北米にいるでしょうね。E3に行ってきます。

https://twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/342612856711303169

Previous Smash release trailers for kicks.
Brawl
Melee
64 Opening (couldn't find the e3 reveal vid :p)

MYE

images

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wasn't this expected? Doubt the would just show still images concerning how important the title is for WiiU.

Brawl trailer in 06 was great, when they surprised us after their press conference with it.

Wasn't this expected? Doubt the would just show still images concerning how important the title is for WiiU.

Brawl trailer in 06 was great, when they surprised us after their press conference with it.

Expected yes, but it hadn't been confirmed that it would be shown in more than pictures. There is always room for doubt with Nintendo unfortunately.

Fortunately we don't have to worry about that doubt on this at least. HYPE!

This and Mario 3D are on my radar so time for you to sell me on Wii U Nintendo.

Then again Smash is probably late 2014 title or sumthin.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Are we sure it's a trailer and not just an image? Need them official translations before I can afford I go crazy.

お知らせしておきます。6月11日23時配信のNintendo Directで、新作『スマブラ』の映像が初披露となります。世界同時、ここが初! お見逃しなく。

Slightly better translation (maybe):

I have an announcement. During the Nintendo Direct to be broadcast from 11PM on the night of June 11th, the first trailer of the new entry in the 'Super Smash Bros." series will be broadcast. For the first time, simultaneously across the world! Do not miss it.

Top Bottom